S-Class Exam and Yukino

The next day, when Alex made it back to the guild, she walked up to the bar to talk to Mira. "Welcome back, Alex," Mira said, smiling. "Did the job take a little longer than you thought?"

Alex smiled at Mira. "I picked up a couple of hitchhikers on my way, and I had to make sure they got home safely." She frowned and looked around. "Is the Master in? I needed to talk to him about something."

Mira tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I think I saw him go upstairs to his office. Why? Is something the matter?"

"I just need to talk to him about the S-Class trials coming up soon," Alex said. She smiled so Mira wouldn't ask more questions. "Nothing to worry about." She thought about it for a minute. "Actually, I think you and the other S-Class members should come up there with me. Your impute could be valuable." She stood up and looked at Mira and where Gildarts was sitting. "I'm going to get Erza. Can you two meet us in the Master's office?" The two of them nodded, and she walked away to talk to Erza.

Erza looked up when Alex walked over to her. She smiled and stood up. "Natsu said he heard you wanted to talk to me?"

Alex nodded. "I was hoping you could join the other S-Class members and me in talking to the Master?" Concerned, Erza nodded.

The duo began walking through the guildhall. "So, how was your job?" Erza asked. "Was it difficult?"

Alex shrugged. "Not really. I ran into a couple of Dragon Slayers who wanted to join me. They wanted me to train them."

"Other Dragon Slayers are living around here?" Erza asked, surprised.

"Of course," Alex said, grinning. "You didn't think we had the only Dragon Slayers in existence, did you?"

Erza shook her head. "Of course not. But I wasn't expecting them to live nearby." The two of them paused at the bottom of the stairs. "What is this meeting about, anyway? Did something happen?"

Alex considered what she should say. "I spoke with Laxus about some of the things that I was worried about, and he suggested I bring it up with the Master. When I spoke to Mira a moment ago that I realized since it involves the S-Class trials, it would be good to get the S-Class wizards' input."

"So you weren't upset we sent Laxus to go find you?" Erza asked, hopeful.

"I can't say I was pleased," Alex said, raising her eyebrow. "But we did end up talking about some important things. So, no, I'm not mad." She looked up the stairs. "The others are waiting for us. Let's go."

When Alex and Erza walked inside the office, Master Makarov was waiting with Mira and Gildarts. He smiled at the two girls. "Alex, Mira was telling me you needed to talk to me about the S-Class trials?"

Alex nodded. "I guess I should start by telling you I came from a different world, and this world is a show and manga in my world."

Gildarts stopped leaning against the Master's desk and started paying better attention. "I came here with knowledge of what is supposed to happen to this world in the future."

"Alex has been using this knowledge to make some changes in this world," Erza said, crossing her arms. "It's helped a lot of people."

Master Makarov nodded. "What are your concerns with the S-Class trials?"

Alex took a deep breath and told the group about what was going to happen during the trials. When she finished, the three other S-Class wizards looked concerned, and the Master looked deep in thought.

"How awful," Mira said, worried. "Is there nothing we can do?"

"We could postpone the S-Class trials," Alex suggested. "Once Grimoire Heart is done looking for Zeref, we could go to the island for the trials."