Number 4: Celia and Cinder

Name: Celia

Name: Celia

Age: 17-28

Gender: Female

Weapon: 2 swords 🤯

Element: Pyro

Occupation: Traveler

Relations: Morgan(Younger sister)

Personality: M y s t e r i o u s. She doesn't like showing her face and gets incredibly embarrassed if anyone sees it because she got bullied as a kid for her burn marks and scars caused by her vision. She will only show her face to those she trusts. She will take time out of her day if she sees anyone getting hurt and will save them. She's quiet and shy but still smart and protective of those she cares about. She's a huge introvert and doesn't do well in socializing so she spends her time alone walking around Teyvat. Celia is also the best big sister ever. She is good at cooking, fighting, gives the best hugs, doesn't get mad easily, and doesn't hog stuff all the time. Morgan is very lucky to have her as a sister, but unfortunately Celia rarely has time to spend time with her little sister. That makes her sad. She has a kitsune friend named Cinder that keeps her company so she's not lonely and depressed. Not many people has seen what she looks like.

Voice headcanon:

haha i changed her voice now you'll never know what it originally was

-----

Name: Cinder

Gender: Unknown but Celia calls Cinder he/him

Age: well over 200

Element: Pyro

Description: Idk how he rights uh he throw the fire balls on it's tail at people and bites?? He can change his size and hide his tails to look like a normal fox and not a kitsune. He usually only lets one tail be shown and has the size of a house cat or a little bigger. When there's a serious situation or he's with someone he trusts he shows all of his tails and is about the size of a big dog.

this is his tiny form he is very cute