but what if my ocs had battle themes part 2

haha and yes I will write more pov stories to go along with them and you can't stop me 👹 Oh yeah btw im kinda tired so the stories are gonna be kinda crappy aisnshsnsj

Calypso
Ok how did you even get yourself in this situation 🤨?? Seriously what are you doing fighting an 8 year old that doesn't have any arms
ok I'll just write this but with aged up calypso so it's not weird

Your heart was racing with every step you took. The cold air was slamming into your face, making it sting, and the heavy amounts of snow was slowing you down. Your legs were getting tired from all the running but you couldn't stop, you can't stop, you know if you stop all the valuables in your bag would be taken by this person. You were a ✨treasure hoarder ✨ and you recently came across a big chest and took everything with you, but the chest whom this belonged to was not someone to be messed with. You could hear the person jumping from tree to tree, not making one wrong step at all. How do they have so much agility? You were too busy looking at this cloaked person following you that you crashed into a tree stump and toppled over. Your bag was thrown about 6 feet away from you, some mora spilling out of it in the process. Before you could grab it, the owner of the items leapt out of the trees and was reaching for the bag. No no no, this is all going wrong! If they take it back then not only will you be in big trouble, but you'll lose all of the mora and artifacts which will result in you being poor again. You quickly scrambled to get back up on your feet and while you were doing this you threw a snow ball at them. They looked over to your direction once the snow ball hit their arm and saw you pull out a knife. "Hand it over!" You demanded, huffing from the exhaustion from running. "Hand it over or you'll get hurt!" You continued. The person's dark brown eyes stared into your (whatever color you eyes are) eyes sharply. It was almost frightening. You gripped tighter onto your knife as you saw them bring out a long, sharp sword and point it in your direction. "I'm warning you..!" You hesitantly spoke, taking a cautious step forward. The hooded person huffed, "Let's get this over with."

Meijing

"Explain yourself!" The blue haired boy said with angy voice. You didn't respond and just avoided eye contact, glancing at your feet from time to time. He stomped his foot loudly and looked at you dead in the eye. "Why were you working with the BAD people!?! You said you were trying to bring them down with me!" He hissed. You explained to him that basically you betrayed him because you're evil and mean n shit and you were only being a spy for bullies and evil people >:/. You tried to apologize but he knew that it meant nothing now. "Shut up! You're not sorry! You're lying, just like how you were lying to me from the start!" Meijing clenched his fists and as he spoke his voice cracked, "I was so nice to you! You were my friend- no, best friend! I thought we were going to be heroes together!" His eyes started to tear up as he realized more and more that you didn't care about him at all. "Why? Why!?! I don't understand! Why would you team up with the people who mocked us and teased us, the people who treated us like punching bags?!" He continued on and on, him getting more and more emotional every second. You frowned and looked at the ground, unsure of how to feel."You know that I have no other friends.. Nobody at all. But still you just abandon me like this. You.. You..!" Meijing bit his tongue to hold back any tears and brought out his nun chucks. "Gah! Whatever. I don't care. If I want to be a hero then I have to defeat bad guys, now including you."

Shu Shi
"Nyahaha!" The boy's laugh echoed through the dark forest. You were just being tormented for the amusement of this child. Anxiety and rage builded up inside you the more you traveled this place on Wuwang Hill. You knew you never should've done that dare, but you did despite all the rumors going around of this exact thing happening to other people. Where you would go to this cabin on Wuwang Hill, spend the night in there, and boom now you're stuck and the only way to get out is through this horror maze. Your head was spinning, 'how many hours has it been?', 'am I even going to make it out?', you questioned in your head. Every turn you make, "Wrong way!" The childish voice would say. There were traps, jump scares, and even some monsters everywhere. 'im scared.' You thought.
Eventually you made it out and what awaited you was a small, young boy with bandages covering almost his entire body. So this was the pest that trapped you in there... Rage was building up inside you the more you looked at him. He was holding a gift with a big, sparkly ribbon holding it together. He held out the gift for you, "Hooray! You made it out of my game! Now h-" You had enough with this kid. Anger took over you and you pushed him to the ground, knocking the present out of his hands. You grabbed his arm and swung him around and hit him on the ground, achieving a whimper from tiny babey. You were about to slap him but he stared at you with a pouty face. Not even a genuine angry pout face, it was more of a pout in annoyance or maybe to make you angrier. Maybe both. "Eeeeish, so many mean people in this world. Mean people like you aren't even worth the fun!"

Rin
You were backed up into a corner. You could hear your heart beating like a drum. The tall man's gaze was cold and scary. "You have nowhere to go. Make this easy for the both of us and show me what you're hiding in the bag." He ordered, his foot tapping in impatience. You were a suspect for a crime you didn't commit and you're not helping yourself by acting this mad sus. They say someone stole a lot of treasure and were carrying them in a brown bag like yours. But you don't want him to look in the bag because you have a bunch of weird shit in there like 20 mushrooms and a cringy manga you read and pictures you made when you were like 6. You knew that if Rin looked in there you would die from embarrassment. "N-no!" You squeezed your bag tightly and shut your eyes. The man drew out his sword, "I will use force if you will not hand it over for me to examine." He spoke with irritation in his tone bc you were doing this for like half an hour now. Beads of sweat formed on your brow, is this seriously going to happen??? You thought about handing it over but your brain wouldn't let you. After a few moments passed Rin stepped closer. "Looks like I'll have to use force. Don't worry, I won't hurt you too much."

Avery and Tracy(because they go everywhere together)
Uh yeah I don't know what to put here. Actually I do know what to put here I just don't have enough energy to type it all so just take the banger
Also it's kinda loud so turn down your volume or skip it if you don't like loud music

Hestia
I'm tired it's almost midnight 👹
Ok so I had an entire thing set up in my head for this but I just forgot it so uh <_>
Basically you try to hurt pyro archon but hestia is like no and you're like you can't tell me what to do so then you get your ass kicked because tbh you're fighting a whole ass god here i don't think you're gonna win