Teehee

What did you just say about my husbando? I'll have you know Venti graduated top of his class in Mondstadt, and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on Hilichurl camps, and he has over 300 confirmed kills. He is trained in gorilla warfare and he's the top sniper in the entire Knights of Favonius and Teyvat as a whole. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in all of Teyvat, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that about him over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Teyvat and the exact position you logged out is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his normal attack. Not only is he extensively trained in archery, but she has access to the entire arsenal of Mondstadt and he will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of existence. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price.