random skull story I made

so basically I saw a video of falling down but it sounded echoey and in the distance and I for some reason had the urge to make a quick, short Skull story lol. TW I guess? I'm not the best writer please don't make fun of me hhh

I couldn't feel anything. My body was numb and my vision was blurry. What happened...? I looked around me to try and figure out what happened to me. All I could make out was tall buildings and figures... People? I wasn't sure if the figures were real or part of my imagination. I also saw blood covering the ground I was lying down on. My hat was next to me and stained with the scarlet liquid. I tried to move at least my hands but it wouldn't budge. The people were talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I knee they were saying something, quite loud actually, I just couldn't focus. My head was spinning and even thinking was hard. So many questions came to mind. What happened? Where am I? Who am I? Why do I feel this way? I want to rewind time and go back... Back to when I could still think straight. Back to when I was a kid and nothing went wrong. I want to leave this world. Wait... Did I... I think I know what happened now. Did I.. try to kill myself? I think I'm starting to remember. I didn't want to live anymore. I wanted to go back in time but I knew that was impossible so I... Jumped. People are starting to pick me up now. My ears are starting to ring. I still don't know what's real and what's fake. There are... Normal figured like every day people you see on the street and black, tall, shadowy figures. Are they there? Who are they? The black figures were making a beckoning motion with there hands as if they were asking me to become one of them. The normal ones put me in a big car and the black figures climbed in with me and stared down at me with their piercing white eyes. It was strangely scary. I couldn't move. I wanted to run. They reached into my face and grabbed a piece of my brain. I wanted to scream. Why won't anybody do anything? Help me the black figures are taking my brain. I can't think anymore. Why did I jump? Why did I do it? I'm now stuck with the black figures in the white car. They won't leave me alone. Stop it. Please. It hurts. Is this real? Is this a dream? Whatever it is I want to go home. I want to go back. Please let me go back. My body ached and my head hurt and played a tune that  was like the beating of a drum. My eyelids grew heavy. I can't stay awake. I want to go to sleep now. The world went dark.

I woke up in a white room with beeping in the distance. I can move now, finally. The black figures were at the end of my bed. 2 Nurses were in my room checking on me. They started talking to me. They asked me questions like how I felt, if I hurt, and stuff like that. I didn't feel like talking. It hurt to talk but I still responded. I looked at the black figures staring at me. "Do you... Do you see them?" I pointed at them. The nurses looked at the black figures and shook their heads. Why can't they seem them? "But.. they're right there. The tall... Black figures. The ones staring at me.." I elaborated despite it being painful to talk. The nurses told me they aren't actually there and my mind is playing tricks on me. I don't like tricks. I told them what happened earlier. "They reached into my head and stole my brain. They also stole my heart. Did they put them back?" I frowned. The nurses just looked at me like I was a crazy person. One muttered something in the other one's ear. "Also.. when will I get better? I want to go home." They shrugged and replied with whenever I'm mentally and physically okay. I wanted to go home right now I didn't want to wait. People are so frustrating. The black figures started growing and hovering over me. Like earlier my head started spinning and everything and everyone around me was getting blurry and hard to hear. The black figures grabbed my face and stayed like that. I couldn't breathe. They wouldn't let me. I wanted to cry for help but I couldn't move. I can't breathe please help me I can't breathe! My vision started going black. No.... No........

As I finished thinking I looked down at the bottom of the tall building I was standing on. Is that what would happen if I jumped? I don't think I want to anymore. As my mind kept making more scenarios on what would happen if I jumped I sighed. "But if I kept on living, life would only get harder." I've made up my mind. I take a step beyond the rails. I breathe in and look at the sky, cherishing my last moments on this planet. I hesitated as I looked down again. That's a really.... Long drop.... Do I want to do this? Would the Fatui need me?
Of  course not! Shut up brain! I breathed out and jumped. There's no going back now. My memories came flooding back to me. Wait. No. I don't want to die. I still have so much more to live for. Please... No..... I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back up. I'm saved....

ok so basically don't criticize me because I'll cry and I don't write like at all so this is cringy af. also the black figures were basically a personification (?) of her insecurities and people in the past who she trusted and then betrayed her.