Clovis (back?)story bc why not

3 am story brainrot and yes because it's 3 am that means it's a semi shitpost as well

     Every time the ocean sent another smooth rain it brushed against the boat and splashed onto my skin and sent shivers down my spine. I'm so cold. I'm scared. I don't know what's going on. Me and people from my home land evacuated from our home maybe three days ago because of the sudden attack. It was bombed. Everything was gone. I don't even want to think about the people who didn't escape fast enough, it makes me feel gross. I held onto my mom's hair accessories close. I was the only one in my escape raft. I don't know where my family or where anyone was. I squeezed onto the blue orbs tighter and closed my eyes, a single tear falling down my cheek.

     I'm terrified, cold, and hungry. The ocean is getting more and more violent. The waves are getting bigger and I swear that I sometimes feel shocks against my skin. I have no idea where I am I just know that I'm close to land because garbage and debris are floating in the waters. ow shit fuck. A sudden bolt of lighting struck right next to my raft. I jolted up and stared at the spot, shaking. My eyes darted around the area where I was heading and there was an entire thunderstorm. No.. this was more than your average thunderstorm. I swallowed my fear and prayed that I made it out alive so I could eventually reach land. I just want to find land so I can find people, I don't care if they're hostile, I just want to know there are other people around me.

--

     I woke up with the sun glaring into my bloodshot, tired eyes. I must've been really tired last night because I don't even remember closing my eyes. I was soaked and my boat was totally ripped apart. That thunderstorm was pretty strong I'm guessing. Wait.. my boat is broken and I'm not sinking so that means.. I'm on land! I immediately stand up and look around me, my eyes beaming and starting to tear up. How much I've longed to reach land. First thing I'm going to do is get food cuz I'm hungry af call me hungry hungry hippos. I stood up and started examining the area so I could be aware of my surroundings just in case anything dangerous is around. Coast clear! ok uh I don't know how to write people eating and I don't want to because that would be boring so 😶✌️ chomp chomp.

     After I was done eating a fox I felt kinda bad because fox was cute:( but it was yum so no more bad feeling :). Now I just need water I haven't had much and water is very important. 'But.. where can I find clean water?' I thought. "hAh AnOthEr tEsT sUBjecT!" I hear in the distance followed with more voices saying the same exact thing. I whip my head around to face whoever said that(shawty gave herself whiplash smh 😔) with wide eyes, people!! I ran over to them frantically and I could tell they weren't used to a homeless person running at them at full speeds because they all jumped back. "Please help me! I don't know where I am and I don't know where my family is!" I said while catching my breath. "yo who tf are you?" One of them said, "Clovis! Clovis Indigo!" shawty don't go sharing your full name to people you just met stoppppp.

     The relief in my eyes and small smile soon faded as I realized they didn't give a shit. They just wanna steal my stuff :(. I watched as they stole stuff from my ripped up boat while one held me back. I felt rage building in my stomach once they touched my mom's stuff. They can't steal that. I won't let them. It's the only thing I have left of my family. I easily broke out of the grasp of one of them, "Gotta try more than that to restrain me." I whispered to the thief. I brought out my whip from my pocket, one that was given to me after winning a fighting competition in my home land. I kept in mind not to go to far because I'm thirsty and my body is already weak. Just don't be touched. The 5 of them turned around to face me and also brought their weapons out. A blue haired one started the fight by throwing a bottle of a toxic hydro substance. I caught it like a fucking badass and threw it at the one that was restraining me before's face and he fell back. I tightened my grip on my whip and prepared myself.

     I dunno how to write battle scenes so bare with me here because I'm gonna skip most of it 🙏. I hit my whip across one of their legs as they attempted to kick me, it wrapped around their leg and was enough to swing them at the other targets. My slaps were fast and clever even though I was tired and thirsty. I can't let them get ahold of my mom's stuff. I defeated 2 of them just by hitting them a few times, weak mfs haha. The 2 left stepped back and wouldn't take a step closer to me. They knew that they can't reach me without being surrounded by a whirlwind of painful slaps. They stood there and stared at me, still keeping their guard. A few seconds past. "You think just standing there will keep you from being knocked down? I can just walk over to you, you know, having no clue how to act in a fight is how you end up like your friends." I spoke with sternness laced in my tone. They didn't respond but I knew they heard me because they started fighting again. "Foolish." I muttered as I finished them with a blistering harsh hail of ice.

     I walked over to collect my stuff and put them in a bag one of them had so I can keep it but my vision started getting spinny. My head was getting all blegh and I could walk well. 'Water...' I thought as I felt my legs give up and make me fall to the floor. 'I need water...' The sun was boiling my skin and I couldn't move. "Tired.." I mumbled and closed my eyes with the bag close to me.

"There's a girl!" A heard a voice faintly.
"Oh dear!"

--

     "Hello?" A feminine voice spoke. "Are you alright? Come on, wake up now. Oh no, what happened to you?..." I didn't open my eyes or move yet for I was still tired but I knew I wasn't outside anymore. After a few moments of hesitation I opened my eyes and looked around. "You're awake! Thats good." A girl that was sitting next to me smiled. She looked so pretty! She had long blonde hair that faded into a beautiful shade of purple at some ends and eyes that appeared to have no pupils. "Wh..." I opened my mouth to speak, but I was too tired and shocked to say any word. The girl's expression softened and it reminded me of an angel watching me. "You must be shocked. You don't look like you're from here. You're in Watatsumi Island, Inazuma. I found you passed out on the shore and brought you in." She spoke, "I'm Sangomiya Kokomi, the divine priestess here."

     I took a few breaths in to regain my composure. "I... I'm Clovis." I replied in almost a whisper. "You're correct.. I'm.. I'm not from here. Aren't outlanders like- banned in Inazuma?" I asked with worry in my tone. Kokomi nodded as I spoke and took in every word I said, "Hm.. Yes and no. It's hard to explain but you'll probably learn if you spend more time in Inazuma." My expression grew anxious, 'will I be kicked out again? Back to  the ocean..?' I thought. Kokomi noticed my anxious expression. "Don't worry, you won't be kicked out. I think." She said reassuringly. "Ah.. okay."

fuck I'm tired so I'm leaving it here bye bye
Word count: 1380