HAHAHAHA SOTRYSOTORY STIRY STORY

This is my first time writing publicly shut up it might be bad quiet you)
Celia and Morgan are 12 and 8 in this btw)

The cold was making Celia's face ache. She couldn't feel her hands or face, but she had to keep moving, she needed to keep moving. Even if she tried to stop, her legs would keep stepping through the deep snow. She kept moving. Morgan, unconscious, was lying in Celia's arms and her life was on the line. There was snow and ice stuck to her face, she was so cold. It hurt Celia to see her little sister in such a state it made her tear up.

Celia hugged onto Morgan tighter and felt her legs grow tired. She was panicking, she can't stop! If she stopped her sister will die! Tears starting running down her cheeks, "Don't worry, Morgan! I'll save you! I won't let you die!" Celia sobbed. She forced herself to run faster, cold air slamming onto her face; making it sting. She couldn't feel anything. All she felt was panic. 4 hours ago, the two girls decided to go to Dragonspine and sneak past the guards, just to get a look. They started to get colder the higher they went up the mountain so they decided to turn back, but as Morgan turned around she activated a cryo barrel and it propelled her into freezing water. Celia immediately jumped in to help her. Morgan was unconscious and her head was bleeding because she hit a chunk of ice on her way in and got a vision, more like a curse smh. That's how they got into this situation.

After about 8 more minutes of desperate running, Celia felt her knees suddenly freeze in place and give out. She collapsed onto the snow with Morgan in her arms. "No..." She breathed, "please.. I need.. to keep... keep going." Her sight started to get foggy. "No.." She repeated. She hugged Morgan tighter with the strength the had left. She looked at her little sister, she looked so helpless and on the brink of death. She then heard hilichurls in the distance and they got louder and louder as if they were approaching. Because they were. She brought her head up to see them. There were so many. She felt scared, she felt so so so scared, but if the hilichurls got one swing in then that means... No, she couldn't just let her sister die. She won't let this happen.

Celia hugged onto her sister even tighter this time. "Your big sister won't let you die." She said. She had to be brave. She started to hear her heartbeat along with the hilichurl's footsteps get louder. "I'll protect you." Suddenly her strength was back and she felt... Different. She stood up and put Morgan on her back. She was scared, of course, but not as much anymore. She grabbed two nearby long, thick branches and prepared for an attack. The big hilichurl with a shield came charging at her. She didn't know what to do but it was like her body acted on its own, dashing out of the way. Celia decided it would be better to set Morgan down, so she placed her gently on a nearby rock. She swung at the mitachurl or whatever it's called I forgot lol, getting a few good hits in before she was also hit. 3 hilichurls were creeping up behind her and she saw the mitachurl start getting ready to charge at... Who?.. it wasn't her... She looked over where the mitachurl was facing and holy shit Morgan watch out.

Celia knew that 3 hilichurls were starting to attack her, blood starting to stream out of the wounds, but Morgan was her top responsibility now. She couldn't let her die. The mitachurl started charging. No.... No....no..no... Those words repeated in her head. She had to help. She felt a burst suddenly impact her body and wowie pyro powers. She summoned nine flames surrounding the mitachurl that looked like fox tails and she put her hands together, slapping them against each other, and the flames exploded to make a firey field and melted the snow. The mitachurl's shield disappeared and it took quite a bit of damage. She threw one of the branches at its head and it shot through it, killing it instantly. She turned around with her other branch and fought of the other hilichurls. She defeated them all and quickly went to check on Morgan, who was now warmer thanks to Celia's new pyro abilities. She didn't care she had a vision now, she cared about now that Morgan is warmer they should start heading back now.

Celia defeated them all, or so she thought. Dammit enemy reinforcements. Her eyes widened for she couldnt fight back this time because she used all her strength and she doesn't know how to use her powers. She shut her eyes and wrapped herself around Morgan. Just as an axe mitachurl was about to swing at them, a white and orange multitailed fox jumped in and grabbed Celia and Morgan and hopped onto a tall rock where the hilichurls couldn't reach them. Celia opened her eyes and looked at the creature. This was... A kitsune? She was surprised, kitsunes are real?  It hugged the two with its fluffy nine tails and growled at the hilichurls, telling them to back off. "...Celia?" A mumble was heard. Morgan was awake. "Aah..! My head hurts! What happened?" She rubbed her head. Celia clamped her mouth shut with her hand. Morgan was so confused. The creature took the two of them again and jumped rock by rock until they were down the mountain.

The nine tailed animal set them down in a sunny area. It chattered at Celia and gave her hand a lick. Celia had no idea what was going on, neither did Morgan. Celia smiled softly as she watched the animal hurry away. "Let's take you to the doctor.."

"