what meijing thinks about others

ok so youk now how every character has voice lines about other characters. that but ✨ meijing ✨

About Xinyan:
"Huh? Oh, the loud punk girl. She's a little annoying not going to lie, but she has a fiery spirit and makes people around her happy so I guess she's not so bad. But next time you see her, tell her to add less stage lights when I'm trying to get some rest or I'm going to destroy Earth!"

About Xingqiu:
"Why are you bringing him up huh? He's so boring that he's not even fun to talk about. Books this, books that, ugh! Half of the time he doesn't even pay attention to what I'm doing and just reads his little stories. But one day I'll show him that I'm way better than just some book..! And hopefully get some praise..."

About Hu Tao:
"She's weird and really creepy.. She keeps mentioning the other side and funeral work. At least she's not as horrible as her brother. Do I have connections with the other side too? Tch, of course I do! Isn't it obvious?"

About Shu Shi:
"Nuh uh! Don't you dare speak of that dreadful name, he might get a feeling we're talking about him and pop up... ..... He's not here? Phew. Anyway, UGH WHAT A BURDEN!! He's a constant thorn in my side and doubts my powers! The only thing he should be doubting is him still living to 18! Actually- no, sorry that was too far.. To be honest, he's kinda fun to hang out with but don't tell him that or you won't see the light of day again."

About Qiqi:
"Qiqi is nice and gentle. She forgets who I am a lot, but the concept of being a zombie is something I wanna know more about. I do already know many things about this world nobody else dare to know, but this is a new thing! Actually now that I think about it, if I asked her she wouldn't even know herself. Annoying."

About Shenhe:
"Shenhe? Ah, the stern lady with the white hair. We have some similarities, one being that we were both once in the presence of Gods. I think we should start a team with her! No?.. Why not!? HAAH? She would find me annoying?! How dare you doubt me!"

 Why not!? HAAH? She would find me annoying?! How dare you doubt me!"