4

"What are you doing here?" Ron fucking Weasley, you groaned at the sight of him. "Ronald, listen to me. You did not see me here, correct?" You spat at the red head, clearly afraid that he would tell on you. "Of course not y/n, I didn't know you had a smoking addiction." Ron laughed, "and a pill popper as well."

"How long were you standing there?" You questioned, but at this moment on your high was already settling in, your vision a little blurry, feeling your legs get number by the second, you felt out of this world, a whole new feeling. "Long enough, why are you doing this to yourself?" Ron whispered.

"Doing what?" Your voice wasn't the same loud monotone, it was a deeper octave, your nerves were relaxed at a point that your voice was even calmer, "ruining your body with all these toxins and chemicals." Ron had hurt in his voice, and you weren't completely sure why, this is your body after all? Who cares what you should do.

"You can't tell me what to do, Weasley. You wouldn't understand." You mumbled, stumbling your way out of the astronomy tower, Merlin you felt amazing right now. Instead of walking back to the common room you found yourself knocking on Draco's bedroom door, he answered the door he looked grumpy but so attractive, his hair was no longer fixed, but messy. pieces of hair all over the place, he didn't have a shirt on, a silver chain wrapped around his neck, he looked heavenly. "Can I help you l/n?"

"I want you, malfoy." You purred, trying to reach out your hand to his chest, he stopped your hand movements. "Absolutely not." His voice was stern as he shook his head. "Why?" You raised an eyebrow, cocking your head to the side. "Because you are intoxicated on drugs, I won't be taking advantage of you, if you want me to fuck you when you're not on drugs, I'm here. But don't come to me intoxicated." Draco rolled his eyes, and you pouted.

"Fine, I'll find someone else." You said in an angry voice, "nope, you are going to go to your room, and go to sleep." He pushed you out of the door way, pointing towards the stairs, motioning for you to go in your own room.

"You're my dealer, draco. Not my boss." You scoffed, "then you should know not to fuck your dealer, y/n." He spat, closing his door on your face, and you sat there dumbfounded, 'what a prick' you mumbled to yourself, struggling to find your way back to the common room, you sat down on the black leather couch, resting your head on the back of the couch.

facing the ceiling but your eyes were closed, succumbing into the delicious high you were feeling, you felt like dancing, screaming at the top of a roof, and most likely wanting more drugs to fuel your high even higher, you were also very hurt by Draco turning you down, you shifted uncomfortably thinking of him. you heard a snicker from one of your class mates. "Amused, Blaise?" you said with a smirk on your face.

"More than you can know, what are you doing down here?" Blaise grinned, sitting next to you on the couch, pulling out his infamous cannabis flower, and rolling papers, along with his bright green clipper, "care for some?" Blaise questioned, looking at you in your state of being so high, "did I ever once turn down a good smoke?" You lifted your head to look at him.

he let out a laugh, mixed with excitement and enjoyment from you. he prepared the marijuana taking his time, "Blaise, do you only smoke weed?" you asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm not going to ruin my life with pills, I wouldn't trust myself."

and you nodded, you liked his mind set. you can't say you were the same, you weren't satisfied with anything, you always longed for more. a new addiction, a new habit, a new high. you never stuck with one habit or addiction, it always turned into something more, " you're a smart man, Blaise."

"I know, I can't say the same about you, l/n." Blaise teased, bringing the white marijuana filled wrapper to his lips, his green clipper lit up the marijuana and he inhaled, throwing his head back in pure ecstasy, he exhaled all the smoke, and you couldn't help but to think, he is an attractive man. Blaise passed the joint onto you, which you eagerly grabbed.

you took a bigger puff than expected, allowing the marijuana filled smoke into your lungs, inhaling every part of it. you exhaled a few seconds later, you let out a satisfied moan at the feeling of giving into one of your addictions again. "Merlin I love muggles for this." You laughed, and Blaise did too.

"Can I try something?" Blaise asked, cocking his head to the side. "Anything you want." You smiled at him, passing him the joint, Blaise took it between his thumb and pointer finger, "open your mouth." and you did, you parted your lips for him, as he inhaled the smoke, bringing his lips to yours inches away from touching, he exhaled into your mouth, allowing the smoke to transfer from his mouth to yours.

your stomach bubbled with butterflies as you inhaled the smoke he transferred to you, you breathed in deeply, "that was hot." Blaise said with amusement into his voice. And you quickly nodded, exhaling all the smoke from your lungs.

Merlin, the things that did to you made you even more weak at the knees. "Can I try something else?" Blaise asked. "If it has something to do with the shit you just did, be my guest." You smirked, turning to face him fully, Blaise placed the joint onto the table into a black ash tray, saving it for until he's finished.

Blaise leaned in, and his lips barely touched yours, he waited for your consent, even intoxicated he still needed consent to kiss you, and that made you even more weak, you pressed your lips to his, and he kissed you with even more power, his lips were sloppily against your own, your fingers were brought up to grip his hair, and he slowly laid you down on the couch, hovering over you as his lips never once left yours.

you felt amazing, intoxicated, Blaise' tasted like mint, and that only fueled you more, your legs were wrapped around his hips, his hips subtly grinding down onto yours, his teeth sunk into your bottom lip, and pulled back his head pulling your bottom lip with him. "I've wanted to do that for so long." Blaise admitted, and you laughed quietly. bringing your lips back to his, this time it was more quicker. you pulled away and whispered. "Why did you wait so long then zabini?"

"Because someone else already had their eye on you, but they couldn't man up, and I was impatient. I need to have you, y/n." Blaise whispered, dropping his head to your neck, darting his tongue and licking across your neck to your throat. you let out a quiet whimper, eager to be touched.

"zabini, what did I tell you about taking advantage of a woman when they are intoxicated?" His voice boomed out, snapping you out of your trance, and removing your legs from his waist.

"For your information, malfoy. I never took advantage of a woman before, and I still didn't. I got her consent." Blaise rolled his eyes, unamused by his sudden walking in. and you mentally groaned for being in the common room.

Draco malfoy has denied you from your pleasure twice in one night.

You will get him back.