10

Blaise grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the common room, and up into the boys dormitories, you followed his every movement, you couldn't care less, your body was craving to be touched, to be fed by anyone at this point. he led you over to the bed, he sat you down on the edge of the bed, he spread your legs wide with his hands, "do you want this?" He breathed out, lust and intoxication was spread all over his face, and you nodded your head.

Blaise was sat on his knees now, your skirt had ridden up your thighs, your underwear was in view to the man who sat right in front of your cunt that begged to be touched, Blaise placed his kisses on your knees, slowly making his way up closer, he bit on your inner thigh, making you moan softly, "I wanna hear you moan, pretty girl." He praised you, reaching your underwear, Blaise placed kisses onto the cotton material, "Blaise, stop being a fucking tease and put your tongue inside of me." You whined

and he got the hint that you were more than ready for him, he pulled your underwear down your legs, exposing your soaking cunt to him, he didn't waste no time into collecting your juices onto his tongue and spreading it around your bundle of nerves, you moaned at the sensation of his tongue working on your clit so delightfully, it was so blissful, his tongue swirled and sucked on the right spot, you were shaking with pleasure as you laid back onto his bed, propped onto your elbows, Blaise shoved two fingers inside of your vulva, fucking his fingers into you into a 'come here' motion, you were a mess.

you were moaning loudly, beads of sweat started to form on your forehead, bucking your hips eagerly into his mouth, your thighs started to shake, you were nearing an orgasm, and he knew it too, he picked up his pace, removing his tongue from your clit. "Come for me, pretty girl." He purred, and you complied, your orgasm washing all over your body blissfully, strings of curses and moans fell from your mouth, Blaise didn't stop his fingers, and instead he put his mouth back onto your clit, the overstimulation making you shake even harder.

"Blaise.." you whispered, your body shuddering and shaking, his fingers fucked you even harder, his tongue bit gently onto your clit, and you were a goner, you could've come again, and again with his mouth, it was heavenly. Your clit was placed in his mouth as he sucked hard, causing you to let out a loud moan and bucking your hips into his face, your second orgasm washed over you in seconds. "fuck Blaise, I'm coming." You moaned out loud.

this encouraged him, it made him feel so good about himself, he removed his tongue and his fingers, and started to unbuckle his own belt. "Undress yourself." He demanded, and you listened, tearing off your uniform in the fastest way possible, leaving you in only your bra, Blaise was completely undressed in front of you, he had an impressive size, draco was definitely more bigger than he was, and now is not the time to think of another man's cock you told yourself.

Blaise spit onto his hand, and rubbed the spit onto the head of his cock. "Are you sure?" He asked sincerely, and you nodded. "Positive." Blaise was positioned at your hole, before slowly sliding himself
Into you, you moaned at the sudden fullness inside of you, Blaise was going slow, and you didn't like that. "Move faster, Blaise." You whined, wrapping both hands around his neck, pulling his chest to yours, you grounded your hips onto his as if you were riding him. Blaise started to thrust faster into you, moans were flying out of your mouth, and grunts were escaping his.

Blaise arms rested each on one side of your head, trapping you down into the bed, a scream of his name erupted from your throat as he hit the one spot inside of you that made your toes curl, and your hands rake down his back, carving marks into his back, he hissed at the pain and pleasure that you gave to him, his orgasm was hitting closer but he knew that you had to come first, even though he's made you come twice.

it was a shame to admit that draco fucked you better, Blaise was good too, but he wasn't Draco, you approached your high, and you dragged out a fake moan, louder than you intended for it to be, Blaise quickly followed, releasing the hot spurts of his come inside of you, he collapsed onto you, his head buried into the crook of your neck. Panting heavily.

you were bored, and your high was definitely coming to an end, you wanted more alcohol, and Better yet. you wanted draco, you slowly pushed his body off of yours, and started to dress yourself. "You're not gonna stay?" He asked groggily, and you shook your head. "sorry Blaise, I gotta get back to my dorm, see you tomorrow?" You smiled, and didn't even wait for his response.

you stormed back into the common room, grabbing your bottle of firewhiskey, you found the same table filled with lines, you sighed happily snorting the fine white substance, you truly adored being intoxicated, sober wasn't your thing, back to Blaise, he had a good mouth, it was heavenly. the way he indulged into your heat, and sucked and licked, it was great. but he needed more practice on his actual fucking, draco didn't need practice, he just needed to stop being such a prick, and man up for once.

you took a puff of someone's joint, and walked away returning to your dorm room, you entered into your room, and seen him sitting on your bed, hands behind your head, feet crossed over one another, "back so soon?" he sounded annoyed. "Why are you in my room?" You scoffed.

"I told you, y/n, if I can't have you, no one else can. And what did you do with that information? You go and fuck Blaise zabini." Draco was shouting, and you were clearly unamused, "you don't own me, and I can fuck whoever I want."

"I do own you little girl, my marks are all over your body, fuck who you want. but everyone in this school knows you belong to me,"