31.

// hey guys I wanted to ask, do you guys like 3rd person narrative? or would you like y/n to be written in 1st person! Also another question, how do you feel about mafia!au draco malfoy story next?

"wake up." he whispered onto your neck, your eyes snapped open staring at the male in front of you, "is everything okay?" you had a morning voice and it wasn't even sunlight out, "I just feel like there's some things you need to know." Draco sighed, returning to his spot on the bed, his back against the headboard, holding a pillow onto his lap, you stood upright as you looked at him, "okay, did I do something wrong?" your trust issues always gets the best of you, he shook his head, "no darling,"

"as you know, what Margot explained earlier, about the dark lord.." he whispered, not wanting to speak loud enough for anyone to hear, "I am working with the dark lord, I have a task that must be completed soon," he replied, his eyes not meeting yours, too afraid of the truth or nonetheless afraid of you, afraid of your reaction.

"what do you mean working for the dark lord? Draco you are part of him?" You were no longer sitting on the bed, but standing, in complete disbelief as you stared at the man you thought you knew. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you, it's just that.." his eyes finally met yours, his heart beating out of his chest as he tried to find the words but nothing came out, "I was afraid of your reaction, I didn't want you to think of me badly."

well that's an understatement, "what is your task Draco?" You narrowed your eyebrows at the man, "and what exactly do you need to do?" your mind was puzzled, and there was no more pieces to connect, Draco took a deep breath in, lifting up his sleeve on his left arm, revealing a dark tattoo in the shape of skull and serpent, "this is what I was marked with, and my task I can't tell you that, until it's done." draco shook his head, your eyes went wide at the mark on his arm, "I'm sorry.."he whispered, "this was the real reason why I can't make you my girlfriend officially to the world." Draco replied

"If he finds out that I have any type of sort relationship, he will kill me, no exceptions." You were at a loss of words, what were you even supposed to say in this situation? were you angry? Upset? Scared, "it's okay if you want to leave; I would leave too." He sighed, "I just don't know what to say draco, how did you even get involved in this? Who else is involved.." you were slowly backing up as Draco began to walk forward towards you.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he lifted up his hands in defense, "my parents, your parents, Margot's mother and her father, who is Voldemort." Draco's words hit you directly in the chest, "my parents?" You questioned, "your parents," he nodded, your body became tense.

"So, apparently, I wasn't good enough for them but they are working with a group that murders people who doesn't have blood purity? That's bloody ridiculous." You scoffed, rolling your eyes at no one in particular, "they wanted to see you, and bring you to the dark lord, I explained to them that I have no connection with you." He started to speak, "but your father told me that he practiced the legillimens spell on you, and saw that I was in your memories."

"So he expects me to come home with you?" You said and draco nodded, "absolutely not," you half shouted, Draco tried to speak but you cut him off, "absolutely not." You said once again, and draco nodded his head. "Okay, I'm sorry. Are you upset with me?" He asked,

"Very, and now if you don't mind me, I'm going to go in my own dorm room and sleep tonight and we will talk more Tomorrow." You sighed, leaving the dorm room you've been sleeping in since the past month, you couldn't piece the puzzle together anymore, why would your parents want you to go in that ugly habitat of a home they call? why would they bring draco into such group, why would draco agree, why would anyone agree to that? to serve what they call a dark lord, dark lord my ass.

you searched inside of your secret drawer, wishing on a miracle that maybe you would find an extra pill that fell from the plastic, you sighed loudly closing the drawer, nothing, complete nothing, you laid on the bed on your stomach, resting your arm underneath your pillow, and laying your head. you felt something underneath your pillow.

you sat up, lifting the pillow away from the spot it was in, you saw a gift bag, small, couldn't even fit a teddy bear inside of the bag, and a note, you read the note first, "dear y/n, I hope these find you well, I know you are going to be needing this after hearing the news." You read out loud, "love Margaret." You sighed, opening the gift bag, revealing to you two clear plastic bags, cocaine and pills well isn't she lovely?

You sighed, taking the pills out of the bag and placing them on your tongue, your saliva washed the pill down into your system, as you poured the cocaine onto the nightstand, snorting the powder into your nose, you let out a relieved sigh, wiping the excess off of your nose, you laid down on your back, pulling the covers over your body, you felt energized but tired, unable to move, your body slowly fell off into a deep slumber, you released one last heavy breath as it was hard for you to breathe. before your body shut down completely, pulling you into deep sleep, that was unusual for you, usually you would walk around,

Feel energy, you wouldn't sleep the minute you would finish your substances, it did relax you. but you didn't know anything, your body was too relaxed, and your mind was focused on sleeping.

"Is she out completely yet?" one voice whispered into the room, "yes she's out, I told you it would work." the other voice followed.