22

things were strange to say the least, Fred won't even spare a glance your way, draco's more closer than ever to you, inviting you constantly to his room only to sleep and hold one another,

sure it was peaceful to you, but he was ruining your high, and that's not something you like, Fred won't sell you nothing, draco's too lost in his own world to even let you do drugs, and currently your body was in a state of shock.

one day without any toxic chemical substances in your body, truly a shocker, your leg bounced up and down as you sat in the class room, divinations, your mind wasn't focused, you felt as if your body was on fire, sweat began to form across your forehead, and you were dizzy.

you knew something was wrong, and so did draco, his eyes were on you the whole way, he seen the way your leg was nervously shaking as you tried to pay attention, one of your hands gripped your hair to stop the pounding of your head, you weren't sure exactly why you were feeling this way, "mrs y/l/n, are you okay?" Professor slug-horn called out to you, making your head snap up. "I'm not too sure, I just don't feel too good." You spoke quietly out to him, and he nodded his head to you.

"You can be excused to see madam pomfrey," it wasn't a question, but a demand. and you cautiously got up without falling on your face, "professor, may I go with her? she doesn't look too good." Draco called out, and he granted draco the access to walk you down the hall.

his arm draped around your waist, "are you okay?" He asked with the most softest voice, "somethings wrong with me, and I don't think it's because I have a cold or anything." you sighed out loud as the pounding of your head continued. "I haven't had any usage of drugs." You whispered, "oh so you're going through a drug withdrawal." Draco replied.

"Whatever that means, but draco my body needs it." You said sternly, "please." You pleaded to him, stopping all movement. "I'm afraid I can't." Draco shook his head, "and why not?" You half shouted, "because this is good." Draco was frustrated.

"Maybe for you, but not for me, Draco you ruined Fred for me, George won't look at me and now you won't give me anything!" The two of you looked crazy, yelling at one another with no possible questioning of what the argument could be of, "because this is your healing process." Draco sighed out loud.

"Healing process my ass, malfoy I swear to Merlin." you pulled a your wand out of your robe, and pressed it against his neck. "Did you forget darling, I loved to be choked?" Draco has a grin plastered across his face, "malfoy, don't test me. Now listen, give me what I need. And I'll stay out of your life forever." You pleaded.

"But I don't want you out of my life forever, can't you see I'm doing this for us?" Draco placed his hand on your wand, and lowered it, "I'm doing it all for us, but you can't see that. because I want you, y/n." He added onto his statement, "but you don't want the bad parts of me, Draco. you only want the good parts of me, newsflash big boy, I don't have good parts." You scoffed, walking away as far as you could've from the boy who once stood in front of you.

You needed to find Fred, you searched the hallways, and empty classrooms, no one was in the great hall, and you managed to find yourself in the astronomy tower, absolutely no one in sight, empty, not a sound except for the wind breezing lightly, wasn't this lovely y/n?

oh how you longed for the feeling of being intoxicated, wasn't that what you wished for y/n? for Fred to magically appear from thin air and give you all your hearts desire?

but this isn't the case now, you were all alone, in the astronomy tower. no sound, no people, no drugs, just you and your dizziness crowded with the thoughts inside of your head, what were you going to do? absolutely nothing,

You were stuck in the real world, you weren't surrounded in your own castle, with the draco you created, you were stuck in the world you always wished to escape, but then your mind wandered over to draco,

If you weren't a drug addict would he love you? does he actually feel anything for you? but how could he, he's a man who doesn't love, and you were a girl who loved too much and got broken too many times, your heart reflected on something stronger than love.

and your body longed for more than just a touch from a person, your body craved the intensity of being so fucked up, and that's what you were, you were fucked up in many ways possible, but maybe all you lacked was love.

maybe you needed that one person to care about you to change your view on life because all you did was hate life, and all the people in this life, in fact you wished dating was possible in your city, but you didn't like the fake draco.

you didn't like anyone, besides the real Draco, it may seem as if you didn't, but in reality you were quite attracted to the egotistical prick. and that wasn't something you were proud of but your mind body and soul always picks the wrong things yeah?

What are you going to do, y/n? where are you going to run, there's no where to hide. this is reality, and you can't escape from it.

"I need to get stone cold wrecked right now." You mumbled to yourself, holding onto the rail tighter. praying for a solution to your situation.

"your wish is my command." the familiar voice you knew too well spoke out to you, "well genie I've got two more wishes." You scoffed, turning and meeting the blue eyed blondie, "feeling pity for me, malfoy?" You rolled your eyes, and in an instant your body was pressed to the railing of the astronomy tower.

"You wouldn't want to mess with a man who has what you need, pretty girl."