13

"What does that even mean?" you responded, who even says words like that, I want you but I don't want you. real tear jerker, "I'll talk to you after," Draco mumbled, removing himself from the conversation and the table, clearly not wanting to speak to you, or anyone in this matter. you wanted to roll your eyes so badly, and run after him, but you honestly could care less anymore.

if someone wants you, they will make an effort for you, there is no one way street, a few owls came into the great hall, dropping off a few letters to students from their parents and guardians who missed them very much, you unexpectedly received a letter, flew right into your hands, you stared at the letter confused, and teared open the wax seal, your eyes looked around the room to see if anyone was staring at you, you sighed in relief. it was from your father.

y/n l/n.
We've gotten some reports that you are not active at Hogwarts, Professor dumbledore has stated that you're not paying attention to any of the classes, constantly skipping, and he has spoken to me about your appearance, he had recommended that you come home for the weekend for your mental health.

Apparate to the l/n house hold by tonight.

love, y/f/n.

Well, isn't that lovely? you sighed in ignorance, 'I'm going home anyway, why should I continue class?' You thought to yourself, and scurried out of the great hall, you needed two people right now, well three. you needed to find any of them right now, you needed to stock up, and you needed to stock up now.

you found yourself knocking on the slytherins dorm door, he mumbled that 'he's coming' and opened the door, Draco's tongue darted to the inside of his cheek, "can I help you?" He spoke, he was annoyed, you were annoyed, how well can this go? "I'm leaving, back to my parents for the weekend," you started, moving him out of the doorframe and walking into his bedroom. "I need stuff." You mumbled, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Poor baby, why don't you find your Weasley twins?" Draco spat, you bit your lip and breathed in deeply to avoid yelling at him. "Well, I tried to look for them, they were a bit busy." You shrugged, sitting on the edge of his bed, "I'm busy too." He mumbled, pointing to the door. "Maybe it's best if you're not high at your parents house."

"Who are you to tell me what's best for me?" You needed to defend yourself, no man or woman can tell you what to do. "Because I want you to have a future, y/n." He groaned, throwing his hands in the air as a defense mechanism. "Why are you so concerned about my future? I don't live there yet draco!" You half shouted at him, crossing your arms over your chest. disbelief flooded through your veins.

"No you don't live there yet, but soon you will. Do you really want to be a drug addict for the rest of your life?" He was shouting too, maybe a little louder than you was. "Yeah and so what? What does my future have to do with you malfoy." You huffed, clearly fed up with the bullshit you have to go through. "You're upset with me because I want you to be healthy, that maybe one day y/n I can finally have you." Draco was frustrated to say the least.

"And what does that even mean draco? Have me? I'm not a prize you can win. And if you wanted me now why can't you have me?" anger was radiating from the both of you, and anyone who passed by his dorm could've hear the yelling and shouting.

"Because I can't be with a drug addict." Draco muttered underneath his breath but you were able to hear the words that was spilt off of his tongue with pure venom and hatred, "you are a drug addict, draco." you corrected him, how is he one to call you a drug addict if he is the one who gave you actual drugs, or has abused substances before you even knew of them. Draco was a drug addict, yet he was shaming you for your addiction.

"That's the thing y/n, I don't need drugs to make me happy, or to make me feel whole again, I don't need drugs to make me feel sane. I use drugs once in a while to get my mind off of you." Draco was stepping closer and closer to you, you stood still in your position, "I'm already high when I'm in your presence, you do something to me. it's something that I can't explain to you, and it frustrates me so much." Draco reached you, his hand coming to rest on your cheek, his face softened, his voice wasn't stern. he looked focused.