5

after getting caught in the act with zabini, you gracefully removed yourself from the two bickering boys, and made it to your dorm room, you sighed out loud, falling directly onto your bed and closing your eyes, you were needy, high, and very much energized, you weren't going to sleep any time soon.

but your roommate was sleeping in her bed, and you knew you wouldn't be able to do anything at this point, you groaned quietly twisting and turning trying to find a comfortable spot, before you remembered, how can I sleep with uncomfortable clothing on? Merlin y/n.

you changed into more comfortable sleeping clothing, and got back into bed and you were more relaxed, although your body longed for Blaise zabini to touch you in ways you've never been touched before, you wanted his mouth on every inch of your body, but then you thought about Draco, you knew his cock would've destroyed you from the length he was, but you wanted to hear those pretty moans again, the way his head flew back and his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure and concentration.

the way his lips parted when he was about to come, or the way he came inside of your mouth. you weren't sure but you definitely couldn't get enough, you assumed it was just the drugs talking, it had to be right? but all you knew that in that moment you were aching for some sort of relief, and you weren't going to succeed it if you did it yourself.

you ached for at least one of the boys to touch you in merciless ways, you longed to be pounded into, but apparently malfoy won't allow it, and once again you mentally called him a stupid prick again, your mind slowly drifted you off to sleep, even though your body was ready for more adventures and adrenaline.

you knew you would be sleeping until the afternoon so you didn't even bother to set your alarm, you didn't even want to bother seeing anyone tomorrow, and especially not malfoy. yeah definitely not malfoy

you heard the shuffling feet of your roommate trying to get ready for classes, you turned the other way putting the blanket over your head. "Y/n? Wake up, you have to get ready." Pansy groaned, "no thank you, pans but I don't feel like it today." you groaned back. "Oh because you really have a choice?" Pansy rolled her eyes, pulling on her knee high black socks, and pairing it with her black half boot high heels.

you never understood how she could wear high heels so effortlessly, you couldn't even wear them for more than half an hour, and that's the maximum, you once took a pair of high heels of within 10 minutes of wearing them. "Okay fine, I'll meet you down." you muttered, trying to get yourself out of bed.

emphasizing on the 'trying', you struggled to get your uniform on as you had a pounding headache, the same headache you get from a hang over, except you weren't drunk, you were high, high from all sorts of things, high on adrenaline, high on marijuana, high on your pleasure that got destroyed, high on your euphoric pills, you wanted more, no you needed more. you couldn't get enough.

striding along the hallways, you made your way to the great hall, spotting your house table right away, you sat next to Blaise zabini, and across draco malfoy, Blaise beamed when he saw you. "I thought I wasn't going to see you today, pretty girl." He brushed a piece of hair out of your face, "yeah Pansy made me get out of bed, I wasn't going to." You gave him a smile back, they was having a conversation about what they wanted their life to be after Hogwarts.

"Well, I would like to live in a place faraway from here, I want to share a home with my future loved one, settle down with two children, and I think I have an idea of who I want that to be with." Blaise spoke, with sincerity and admiration in his face, who turned his head to send you a wink.

you couldn't stop the blush rushing to your face, turning a peony pink, and having no choice but to look away from him. "I know y/n's future, most likely overdosed on knockturn alley, probably won't be able to get her life together and a junkie." Draco had a smirk plastered on his face as he spoke the words, the words that cut through your heart.