33

/ hello, welcome back, or welcome! I know you are all going to hate me in this chapter and I'm sorry!

the floors were quite wet, a leak was evident into the cellar, the only sound in the room was the splash occasionally into the pile of water, the cold floor had made your butt numb, and your eyes were falling from exhaustion, your body hurt from the multiple spells of crucio, Margot wasn't stopping until she got what she wanted, either way she was going to win in this situation, both choices were going to free her.

give her redemption, give her freedom, give her power,  in this world of witches and wizards that crave power, that crave to be thought of, to have their name be heard, a sandwich was placed at the door of the cellar, you was able to grab it from the bottom of the door, even though your stomach was growling with hunger, your mind was elsewhere, was this your destiny? Were you going to die, or worse, were you going to become a death eater, and destroy innocent people's lives for no reason?

"I'm sorry," Draco called out, leaning his head on the door, his arms through the hole of the gate guarding the door, "save your sorry for another girl," you spat, not lifting your head from the concrete grey floors, "just become one, with me." Draco pleaded at the door, your eyes met his. "over my dead body." you rolled your eyes, "it's literally going to be over your dead body." Draco scoffed, "why are you so stubborn?" although he sounded agitated,

he was worried, petrified, and he felt terrible, that he was apart of putting you in this situation, something you didn't deserved, nor need, "Stubborn? Do you know that I will sacrifice my own life not to kill others?" You said,  "but thats the thing, it's just a show! we're not going to be in this for long." Draco tried his best to keep his voice low.

"What's just a show? How do you expect to get up and leave from the death eaters Draco?" You rolled your eyes as you heard another pair of heavy foot steps rush down the stairs, "dark lord acquires your girlfriend, Draco." a death eater said, opening the gate and walking over to your body, "prepare yourself, he loves the weak." The death eater laughed, as he pulled your arm, bringing you into the dining room.

"atlas, I hope that you have made a decision for me," the dark lord stood up from his seat, a smile formed on his face as he stared at you, "well, go on?" Voldemort awaited an answer, "kill me." you whispered, eyes not meeting anyone's in the room. "What was that? I couldn't hear you, speak a bit louder." Voldemort questioned, "I said kill me."

"say it a little louder." Voldemort spoke as anger rushed through his body. "kill me!" You half shouted, "so you would rather die than to become one of us?" Voldemort let out a laugh of disappointment towards you, "and to think you come from very well and respected parents, it's a shame they raised such a disgrace." Voldemort gagged, "well then."

"Carry on, someone chain her hands and feet, I want her in this very room before she dies." Voldemort ordered, and almost everyone stood up and started to work inside of the small room
you were sitting on a chair, awaiting for your death. your hands were tied in ropes behind the chair. most positively that you wouldn't escape, even though your mind was elsewhere.

thinking of the simple life you would've have if you didn't meet margot, not only Margot ruined you one year ago, Margot is ruining you today, ruining your chance to be with Draco malfoy, or your chance to live in that dandelion field with a beautiful home, a tear rolled down your face as you are faced with realizations, death was amongst you, and there is not much left to do, you were going to die, and you had to accept it. you had to say good bye to draco.

your eyes scanned the room for the man that you loved, through hardships, through hatred, through addictions, this was someone you put your heart into, only for him to crush it with his bare hands as he stabbed you in the stomach his eyes not leaving yours, Draco was a mad man, and you were a crazy woman.