8

sleep was something you enjoyed just as much as your addiction, but you had no choice to wake up today, you needed to find those twins. you changed into your uniform, grabbing the pill tablet from the drawer, hiding it between your fingers. you walked into the bathroom, your wand in your hand.

you placed the pill onto the sink cabinet, you gripped your wand tightly crushing the pill into fine powder, plugging one side of your nose you leaned down towards the cabinet and inhaled all the substance, thus burned more than cocaine, maybe you didn't crush it enough, you tilted your head back, your mouth a-gaped open, your eyes were tightly closed, you opened and closed them in a quick manner.

you wiped the excess powder off of your noise, and quickly cleaned the surface, leaving no trace of what you've done, you needed the twins today. you needed more, you quickly rushed out of the dorm room, leaving Pansy oversleep that was her problem.

maybe you were selfish, maybe you had no feelings, maybe you didn't care about anyone in the world, all you know is that you were currently looking for a red head with a twin, they were no where to be found, you checked the great hall, nope , you checked a class room, classes don't start until 9pm, where are they? you mentally groaned to yourself, your high wasn't strong, hell it didn't even work. you wanted to kill draco.

and speaking of the devil, he appeared walking into the great hall, you gripped him by the forearm. "What did you give me?" You questioned, "why, was it that good?" He had a smirk on his face. "Draco, I will ask again. What did you give me?" You weren't going to take jokes as an answer today, you just wanted to feel something.

"Tylenol." Draco said in a calm manner, "what is Tylenol?" You raised your eyebrow, confusion all over your face. "It's not a drug, it's more for headaches." Draco tried to suppress the laugh that wanted to erupt from him, the type of laugh that you lose your breath from. "Do I look like a bloody idiot malfoy?" You half shouted.

"I can't believe you, draco." You muttered in disbelief, walking into the great hall. you seen the two twins, and sat in between them. "Hello, boys." you beamed at them. "Back for more?" Fred grinned, "no Fred, I've come to confess my undying love for you." You laughed, and Fred winked. "Well then, I love you too." He joked back, "well I feel left out." George had a frown plastered on his face.

"The more, the merrier georgie." You winked at him, and he couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh. "Seriously, what do you need darling?" Fred asked while throwing a grape into his mouth, "I need anything that help me transfer from this world into a whole other dimension." You stole one of Fred's grapes out of his dish. he jokingly slapped your hand.

"Meet us after classes, astronomy tower." George gave you a smile, and you smiled at both of them. "Got it, the dress code is fully undressed correct?" You teased, Fred had a smirk and George's cheeks were flustered with a peony pink stain. "Yes you are correct. wear those high socks though. Bit of a turn on." Fred joked back, and you were definitely used to this bickering, flirting, and sexual innuendos.

you walked away from their table and sat down on at your own. "Getting closer with the Weasley's eh?" Blaise mumbled, looking down at the table. "Is someone jealous?" You teased, "sort of.." he whispered, 'oh boy' you thought to yourself.

"Meet me tonight?" Blaise whispered into your ear, sending butterflies directly into your stomach, "definitely, I've got to meet up with the twins, and then I'll see you at 8?" You turned so your faces were inches away from one another's. "Sounds good." Blaise had a smile forming onto his face, as he placed a kiss on your temple.

you felt guilty, it was only last night you and Draco had gotten intimate with one another, although you weren't devoted to anyone, and better yet. no one can control you or lock you down. but Blaise was different, Blaise wasn't like everyone else.

or so you thought, you've never actually seen his bad side, or any side of him. besides when you are stone cold wrecked, high into oblivion, and careless. well that's the only side you like of anyone, and if anyone doesn't respect or try to disrespect you because of your habit, you surely will not allow it.

you are your own woman, you are your own person. of course you still have parents, but what they don't know, will not hurt them. besides, who needs a relationship at this point? fulfill your desires with the beautiful ecstasy of drugs, instead of a nagging clingy boyfriend who just wants their needs to be taken care of.

besides, we all die anyway some day right?

so might as well live the way you want to, and not the way everyone else wants you to.

you desperately waited at the top of the astronomy tower, tapping your left foot up and down anxiously, "screw them." You sighed out loud, now you had to give into the devil who is giving you headache medication. "right now, darling? is that not inappropriate?" George teased, and you wanted to smack him across his smirking face.

"What do you have?" You asked, jumping straight to the point, you didn't want to deal with this rubbish any longer. you were impatient, your body wasn't fueled or satisfied today, you snorted Tylenol for merlins sake. "we've got something new today, it's called lsd." Fred chirped, pulling out the piece of white paper, with a smiley face on it.

"Open." George and Fred was staring at your face, and you complied. parting your lips, and darting out your tongue for them to place the paper onto your tongue, they watched as the paper dissolved onto your tongue, "you guys are good dealers, one dosage is not enough for me." You mumbled, handing them the galleons that you owed them for this drug, "I need more for tonight." You starred at Fred, knowing George would always say no.

Fred handed you a white pill, you know this pill, familiar with this pill, the pill that Draco gives you, your pill that brings you into another state of happiness, your city filled with gold and silver. your city with pure lust and euphoria. "Thank you, Freddie." You smiled at him, reaching out to hand him more galleons, he stopped you. "Free, for you beautiful." Fred winked, and you leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I owe you, Weasley."

you started to walk down the stairs of the astronomy tower, you weren't going to take it for tonight. you needed it now, you popped the pill into your mouth, swallowing the tablet whole with just saliva, the lsd started to kick into your bloodstream, you felt your body elevated with your body temperature, and increased heart rate, you breathed out heavily.

of course you loved this feeling, after all. you are an addict, addicted to all the wrong, and never the right things. you needed this, you deserved this. you wanted to be alone, basked alone into your high. you were free, from all stress, worry, and depression.

you closed your eyes reaching the bottom of the stairs, you seen your city. city of gold and silver. you were set free, thanks to the weasleys. The numbness started to set in, your legs were wobbly, you felt as if all the walls were moving, you heard a ringing in your ears, you opened your eyes, you were all alone.

you started to make your way towards the common room, you mumbled your password, wishing and praying on Merlin that it was empty. but it wasn't, and you couldn't expected anymore, Slytherin was throwing a party, lots of people were settled into the room, some dancing, some drinking, some smoking cannabis flowers, some snorting your favorite.

this was your safe haven,

drugs, alcohol, women and men.

how could you ever settle down?