24

you fell asleep with your arm wrapped around the bottle of liquor, the letters sprawled out across the bed, tear stained cheeks, and a swollen face, too high to care, too hurt to take care of yourself. a loud knock on the door didn't wake you, "y/n? Are you in there." His voice, of course his voice, "go away." you shouted at the door but that never stopped him

Draco opened the door with a simple spell, entering the room as if it was his own, "you look awful, what's the matter?" draco sighed out loud, removing the fire whiskey from your arm, and placing the letters on the nightstand, it wasn't his letters, he wasn't going to invade your privacy for his own amusement, instead he pushed you slightly to the side, and got in bed with you, he kicked off his dressing shoes, and covered the both of you with the green comforter. "So much pain, Draco." you whispered, not lifting your head up to look at him.

"yes darling, pain does hurt but only when you allow it too." Draco murmured against the back of your neck, pressing a small kiss to the soft skin. "make it stop." Fresh tears rolled down your face, "please draco, make it stop." you pleaded as a sob released from you. "Make what stop my love?" Draco felt the hurt that you poured out, the boy only wished that he could've make the pain stop for you.

"The pain, the hurt, I don't want to feel this way anymore draco." your voice was barely speaking but it spoke all the words in the world to draco, the pain you felt was unbearable, Margot had got to you once more. "then come with me." Draco wiped the tears from underneath your eyes, "where?" you replied, "hogsmeade, let's take your mind off of whatever you are going through right now."

"Okay," you agreed, but your body did not want to get up, Draco removed himself from your bed, pulling your hand. you were a mess, in the same clothes from last night, you reeked of alcohol, "let's get you in the shower first," Draco pulled you out of bed, bringing you towards the bathroom that was shared in your bedroom, he turned the faucet to warm water, "go ahead, I'll wait out here for you. Call me if you need me okay?" Draco shot you a smile,

and you nodded your head at the boy, it was nice of him. he didn't have to do this for you, the warm water calmed you down, but you turned the faucet for more heat, it wasn't a shower if your skin wasn't burning at the end, Draco on the other hand, had a towel prepared on the door for you to step out of, and he was currently looking through your drawers for something warm for you to wear.

He didn't know much about girls style, he settled on a pair of tights, and a sweat shirt that says slytherin, Draco placed the clothes on the bed, and awaited for you to be done with your shower, and he was patient knowing that you needed all the comfort right now, time passed by and you weren't ready, he walked inside of the bathroom, "y/n, you okay darling?" he called out to you, "yes, sorry draco. I got too caught up, I forgot we were leaving." you replied, "that's alright, if you don't want to go, we can stay in."

"No I want to go, I promise you." you turned the faucet off, moving the shower curtain slightly just to pop your head out, "can you pass me that towel please?" your voice was soft and you felt calmed down, Draco handed you the towel, "I'm going to wait outside the dorm for you." He replied, "no need, not like you've never seen me naked before." You couldn't help but to laugh, what a gentleman.

"I know but this is not our usual endeavors, I'm trying to win your heart darling, not get in your pants." Draco laughed along with you, leaving the dorm room, he sat outside the dorm, heat crept onto his cheeks as he realized what he said, 'what a fool' he whispered to himself.

but those words made your heart palpitate, and your stomach flutter with trillions of butterflies
your mind was no longer foggy, but you had one mission to accomplish before you can you are finished with everything, show Draco how you feel. because you can't lose him either, and you needed him to know one thing, that you would choose him over drugs, but there was a bad gut feeling you couldn't shake off.