12

Draco overslept, he did things he probably shouldn't have done, slept with a random girl he saw in the common room studying, he didn't dare mark her body, she wasn't his, and he wasn't hers. he couldn't mark her, he didn't want her, he wanted relief.

He wanted to forget you, but it was impossible, he was buried into another girl but had to stop himself from moaning your name, her back was pressed against his chest as he pounded inside of her, he couldn't stare at her face, he pictured the way your lips parted when you were about to moan, the way you would cling onto his arms the first time he fucked you. he was going insane.

you on the other hand tried to avoid anyone and everyone at every chance you could get, you already had gotten your high the moment you woke up, crushing and snorting before you even cleansed your face, you were in too deep, and it was something you'll probably regret in your future but you couldn't care, you don't live there right now.

you missed the feeling of his hands wrapped around your throat, how can you like the feeling of hands wrapped around your throat? maybe you just liked the person, no you don't like Draco, you don't like anyone, you seen people turning their heads toward you and starting to laugh, every time you crossed anyone, they would stare and laugh.

normally you would think it was because your eyes were cherry red, face flustered and high as a kite, but it felt more different this time, you felt someone grip your upper arm and pull you away from all the people, the red head looked angry. "Do you fucking know why they are all laughing at you y/n!" Fred half shouted, he looked like he could've murder someone.

"Because I'm high again?" You questioned, and he shook his head. "Blaise fucking zabini told the whole school how he fucked you." Fred groaned out loud, and you couldn't help but to laugh. "Did he mention that I faked an orgasm when he actually fucked me?" When you said that Fred bursted into fits of laughter

he had to hold his stomach because he was laughing so hard, "are you serious?" And you nodded, "very serious Freddie." You said in between laughter, "that is wicked, we must tell everyone." And you agreed with him, walking into the great hall lunch time, everyone couldn't stop laughing at you, and you tried to hold in the giggles that wanted to escape and so did Fred. you walked over to the slytherin table. "Rough night, y/n?" A few Slytherin's said and you nodded.

"Yeah, it was really hard to fake it for so long." You sighed and earned a lot of 'oohs' from the table, you stared at the blonde haired boy who had a smirk evident on his lips from your words, his eyes caught yours and mouthed 'good girl', "that's rubbish because you came twice on my tongue." Blaise muttered, a blush evident on his cheeks from your words. you let out a laugh.

"Yeah, but you couldn't make me come with your dick, zabini. you need to step it up." You flipped him off, you heard whispering and laughter throughout all the tables from your encounter, you sat next to Draco, one of your hands were placed on your thigh and the other feeding yourself grapes, his hand found its way to your hand, playing with your fingers, and you felt butterflies and electric shocks shooting inside of your stomach, you turned to look at his face but he wasn't even looking at you, or even acknowledged you, but yet he was playing with your hands. what a confusing prat huh?

"Next time you try to mention my name Blaise, or tell the whole school make it interesting, say something believable." You sent him a wink, and he flipped you off. "You're a dick, l/n." Blaise Zabini rolled his eyes at you, and you nodded. "Yeah I am, you should've know better than to mess with me harder." you shrugged, pulling your hand away from draco, you couldn't be nice to him now. He wouldn't even speak a word to you besides calling you a good girl.

a girl you barely spoke to or barely seen walked up to you, "I think you are sitting in my spot." She rolled her eyes at you, and you tilted your head to the side, "yeah, and when was this seat ever assigned to you baby?" You questioned, turning your body to look at her fully. "Draco malfoy said so." She chirped, and you had to stop yourself from laughing, you turned to him. "Is this your girlfriend?" You teased, "absolutely not, just because we hooked up taryn doesn't mean we are together." Draco groaned, and then you began your laugh. "Run along, darling. a quick fuck doesn't mean you get to take my seat."

she was flustered and fuming, and you were proud of yourself, you were an asshole today. and you liked it, you turned to Draco, leaning in and whispering in his ear. "If I can't have you, no one else can." you mocked his tone in the same manner he told you. a smirk appeared on his lips. "Guess we both broke that rule, didn't we baby?" He teased, your faces inches from one another's.

"But why couldn't you just fuck me?" You were both in a hushed conversation, no one seemed to notice the both of you. "Because I can't have you the way I want to." He shrugged, turning his head away from you. "And how do you want me?" You asked, cocking your head to the side. he was confusing, one day he hates your guts, despises you for whatever it is that you do, and the next day, he acts as if he is so completely in love with you that it hurts to breathe if he's not with you, and you don't know if you can even handle all that emotions in one.

You just don't want to deal with any situations right now; you want to be at the top of the astronomy tower, going to your city and forgetting this world exist.

"In every which way possible, but you know what is worst? I want you, but I don't want you."