75 : Night Swimming

A/N : I'm extremely anxious again so of course that means I'm writing more fanfiction. I wrote this at 2:30 in the morning just because I had an idea for it. Enjoy.

75 - Night Swimming

"Please? I promise you'll have fun," Riker says.

"Riker, it's almost midnight. I'm tired."

"Please?"

"Fine."

You hung up your phone and waited for Riker to come over. He had some surprise for you and you couldn't imagine what it could be since he wanted to do it at midnight.

You heard a knock on your door and you answered it to find Riker standing there in only his board shorts.

"What's going on?" You ask.

"Put on your swimsuit and meet me back down here."

You rolled your eyes but did what he said anyways. You're so confused, but you trust him.

"Alright, now get in my car."

You get in and he starts driving.

"Can you tell me what the surprise is now?" You ask.

"Nope."

He keeps driving for about 15 minutes and then he parks at a beach.

"Riker, what are we doing here?"

"We're going night swimming."

"Are you crazy? It's pitch black! We could get eaten by a shark or something!"

"Come on. Just trust me."

You both get out of his car. There's a bit of a breeze in the air and it's making you shiver because you're only wearing your swimsuit.

"Riker, the water is going to be freezing."

He grabs your hand and starts leading you over to the ocean. You can see a tiny bit because there's a full moon out tonight.

You follow Riker to the water and step in to about your knees.

"Riker! The water is freezing!"

"You'll get used to it."

He pulls you into the water even further.

"Riker! It's too cold!"

He pulls you into his arms. The water is at your waist now. Riker is holding you to his chest.

"Yeah, I guess it's colder than I thought it would be."

You look up at Riker. The moonlight is shining in his eyes. He looks back down at you and smiles.

"What?" You ask.

"You're just pretty."

He leans forward and kisses you sweetly on the lips.

"Your surprise is making me really cold," you say, shivering against him.

"Me too."

He takes your hand again and leads you back to his car. He opens his back door and gives you his hoodie.

"Thanks," you say, putting it on.

You both get in his car again.

"I'll have to do a surprise do over on a warmer night," Riker says, laughing.

"It won't be a surprise anymore."

"I know. But did you have fun anyway?"

"Of course I did, Riker. I love doing anything with you."

He leans over and kisses you again.