2 : Meet and greet

2- Meet and greet

A/N : Dedicated to @lmmonkey119 for giving me a prompt. 

You walk up to Riker for your turn to get a picture at a meet and greet after the concert. He puts his arm around you, and holds you close for the picture. After the picture, you go to leave, but he grabs your hand, and pulls you back.

"I just wanted to say that you have really pretty eyes," Riker said, blushing slightly.

You blush a little as well.

"Thanks," you say.

Riker flashes his smile, and you walk away so the next person can take their picture.

You walk out onto the streets, and decide to go to Subway for a bite to eat. The concert was pretty long, and you're starving.

Once you have your food, you sit down at the only table left. The place is pretty crowded since it's about dinnertime.

You scroll through instagram on your phone while you eat.

"Hey um, there are no seats left. Do you mind if I sit here?" Someone next to you asks.

"Sure," you mumble.

"Thanks."

Wait. You know that voice. You look up to find blonde hair.

"Riker!"

He looks up at you, and studies your face for a few seconds.

"Hey, you're the girl with the pretty blue eyes!"

You smile and blush.

"Yeah."

You and Riker talk about yourselves while you eat. When you're both done, you're a little bit sad because you have to say goodbye.

"I had a really nice time talking to you," Riker says, smiling.

"Yeah, it was awesome, Riker."

You're about to walk away when he grabs your hand.

"Wait! Um... I uh... wanted to know if I could have your number," Riker asks nervously.

You laugh a little at his slight awkwardness, and put your number into his phone.

"Thanks. I'll text you!" Riker says, walking away.

You smile to yourself, thinking about your day. Best day ever!