84 : Fanfiction

A/N : Super short one, but it was just something that came to my mind after being on tumblr for a while...

84 - Fanfiction

"Are you almost ready?" You ask.

"Yes, let me just pick a shirt," Riker says, from his closet.

You were waiting for him to get ready for your date and he was taking forever.

You notice his laptop sitting on his desk, so you grab it and look at what's on his screen.

"Riker?"

"I said I'm almost ready! I'm just buttoning my shirt."

"Uh... No, it's not that."

"What is it then?"

He comes out of his closet and looks at you. You turn his laptop around so he can see.

"Why are you looking at my laptop!?" He asks, grabbing it and shutting it.

"What was that?"

"It was nothing!"

"Really? Because it looked like Captain Jack Sparrow fanfiction, written by Riker Lynch."

"Ok, look. It's just something I do in my spare time to help me clear my mind, ok? You know I'm obsessed with those movies."

You laugh and stand up.

"Sure, Riker. But I'd say more than obsessed."

"It's just fanfiction! What's the big deal?"

"Nothing. It's cute. But when we get home from our date later, I want to read it."

"No, you really don't. You're going to think it's stupid."

"No, I won't. Come on. Tell me about what you've written."

"You need to promise you won't laugh."

"I promise."

"The one I'm currently writing is called "I've got a jar of dirt" and it's about that one scene-"

"Yeah, I know the one. That's cute, Riker."

"Ok, enough about my fanfiction. Let's go to dinner now."