Chapter 29

Sana woke up with a slight headache and feeling groggy when she remembered everything.

"Oh my god, Beauty!" She was about to stand up from the bed when her bedroom door opened and she saw the little figure of her daughter, followed by her parents.

"Mommy!" Beauty came running to her and she tightly hugged her daughter.

"Oh my god, you are safe! Thank you! Thank you!" She showered kisses on her daughter's face then hugged her again.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Sana asked her daughter.

"I am fine! Mommy saved me!" Beauty said.

That's when Sana remembered Tzuyu.
"Where is she?" I asked my parents. I saw them exchanging looks, and no one bothered to answer.

"I will take Beauty to her room first," my dad said. He guided Beauty out of the room, leaving me and my mom alone.

"Mom, what's wrong? Where is Tzuyu?" I asked her. She did not want to think of anything else, but she can feel her hands starting to get cold.

"Well, you see, Tzuyu is-" then my bedroom door opened once again, and Tzuyu entered the room.

"Tzuyu is here, you see?" My mom said with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Mom!" Sana whined.

"Why? Did I say something wrong? Oh well, I will just leave you guys alone," my mom said.

Tzuyu joined Sana in her bed when my mom left.

Sana pushed Tzuyu on her shoulder and looked at her accusingly.

"Awww... Woman, what's that about?" Tzuyu asked her.

"Why did you drug me?" Sana asked her.

"You needed to calm down, Sana. You have been hysterical for hours, I was worried something might happen to you," Tzuyu said.

"I told you, did I not? That 'we' will save our daughter?" Sana accused her.

"Yes, and we did just that," Tzuyu said while caressing Sana's arms.

"How? You were in danger, our daughter was in danger, and here I am, sleeping like nothing was wrong???" Sana said. She felt cheated, but most importantly, she felt guilty that she did not do anything.

"And how do you think I would feel if I knew you were not in good condition before I left? I cannot worry about you while I was saving Beauty, I could not have my focus be divided between you and her last night. Please understand," Tzuyu explained. She leaned closer and hugged Sana.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's body. "I'm sorry. I was just so scared," she murmured.

"It's okay. You don't have to be scared anymore," Tzuyu said

"Where is Mark, by the way?" Sana remembered to ask about him.

"He is dead," Tzuyu simply answered.

Though Sana somehow knew this is how it is going to end up, she still could not believe it.

"How?"

"It was Hanbin who pulled the trigger. He actually saved Beauty and me because I could not react given the situation," Tzuyu said. Sana did not want to hear any more from it, she was just glad that everything is over.

"You're not hurt?" Sana asked Tzuyu.

"I'm Tzuyu, I'm okay."

"You're not hurt?" Sana asked Tzuyu again.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me," Tzuyu said. She gave Sana a soft kiss on the lips.

"Tzuyu, I want to tell you something. I have been thinking about this for quite some time already," Sana said.

"Yeah? What is it?" Tzuyu asked her.

"Will you marry me?" Sana said straightly on her face.

Tzuyu was not able to react when she heard those words.

"Why do you look surprised? Don't tell me you haven't thought about it?" Sana asked her again. Still, Tzuyu did not say a single word, and it's making Sana worried.

"Tzuyu?"

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu said.

Sana did not know what should be her reaction when she heard those words.

"You're sorry? Why?" Sana asked her.

"I can't," Tzuyu said.

"You can't, what? You can't marry me?" Tears were starting to build in her eyes. Was marriage not included in Tzuyu's plan for their future?

"No, I cannot accept your proposal," Tzuyu told her.

"What does that even mean?" San asked her, confusion is evident on her face.

"It means, I should be the one to propose, not you," Tzuyu said while smiling. Sana rolled her eyes because she understood Tzuyu was just playing with her a while ago.

"And what difference does it make if you propose and not me?" Sana asked her.

"It's only proper that I will do it," Tzuyu argued.

"Okay, fine. So, ask me now. Propose to me now," Sana demanded her.

"I can't," Tzuyu said.

"You can't still? What is it now?" Sana asked exasperatedly.

"I don't have a ring." Sana rolled her eyes when she heard it. "What? It's the tradition, right?" Tzuyu said.

"You know what? Just tell me if you have no plans on marrying me," Sana pushed Tzuyu away and was about to stand up but Tzuyu pushed her down on the bed and pinned her body.

"I was just messing with you," Tzuyu said while grinning. "While it is true that I don't have a ring to offer with you, yet, marrying you has always been my dream, Sana. I love you so much that sometimes it scares the hell out of me with how much love I feel for you, but a life without you scares me more. Your face is the one I wanna see every waking moment of my life and the last I see every night. I don't want to spend a single day without seeing your face, without hearing your voice, without smelling your skin, and without tasting your lips."

"Sana Minatozaki, the love of my life, the mother of my precious daughter, the only woman who can drive me crazy, and the only one who has me wrapped around her tiny fingers, will you marry me?" Tzuyu asked her. Her eyes showing the pureness of love she feels for the woman who's face was already covered in tears.

"Are you proposing, like really proposing now?" Sana asked her while sobbing.

"What do you think?" Tzuyu asked her while smiling. She leaned down and kissed her tears away.

"Of course, Tzuyu, of course I will marry you. I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life with you and our daughter," Sana caressed her face before sealing their proposal with a kiss.