Chapter 19

***Sana's POV***

"Mommy, wake up!" I heard my daughter's excited and high-pitched voice said while she was jumping up and down on top of our bed.

Beauty, I love you so much. But right now, I just want you to shut up.

But instead of saying that, I extended my arm to grab her tiny little hand and slowly pulled her closer to me. She was giggling while I enveloped her in my arms.

"Why is my baby so hyper early in the morning?" I asked her.

"We are going swimming! And it is already late! It is already 7!" Beauty said.

"Since when did you learn what is early and what is late? You don't even know how to read the clock yet, young lady," I told her.

"Mommy said I should wake you up! Come on, get up! We are going to be late!" Beauty sat on the bed and tried to pull my arm.

"Of course, it's Tzuyu, who else," I told myself.

"Okay. You go down first and I will be right behind you," I told my daughter so she would stop bugging me.

"Don't go back to sleep!" She reminded me before rushing to the door.

"Yes, Mom," I answered even though she's no longer in the room.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I just ran my fingers through my hair to remove as many tangles as possible and when I feel I looked presentable enough, I went out of the room and proceeded to go to the dining area where I heard my daughter and Tzuyu talking.

I was about to make my presence known when I realized I forgot to change the pj's I was wearing.

And I also forgot to wear a brassiere. Just great!

I was about to turn around and return to the bedroom when Tzuyu noticed my presence.

"Good morning, Sana," Tzuyu said.

I sighed before facing them again and went to sit beside my daughter who was, by the way, eating her pancake with so much gusto.

"Morning too," I told her.

When I took a side glance at her, I noticed she was still looking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. It's just that, this is the first time I see you wearing comfortable clothes in a long while," Tzuyu answered.

I saw her eyes traveled down to my chest area, and I knew from the look on her eyes she noticed I was not wearing anything underneath my pajamas.

And why is it affecting me?

I saw Tzuyu gulped when she noticed whatever was hidden underneath it started to get more pronounced.

"Why is the AC turned on this early?" I tried to play it cool and went to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

"Well, your daughter here is not used to the climate here. She was complaining about how hot it was when she woke up, so I decided to turn the whole AC on." Tzuyu explained.

"Hmm," I mumbled while drinking the juice.

"Why? Is it affecting you?" Tzuyu asked me and I wanted nothing but to splash the remaining orange juice on her face just to remove her stupid grin.

I rolled my eyes before walking away.

"I'm going to pack my things. You get Beauty ready when she's done with her food," I said then went back to the room.