chapter 4

While Ella was having a mental breakdown talking to the strange woman, unbeknownst to her, the crowd was in chaos

"It's so bright!"

"Just like the sun!"

"What's happening?!"

"We have never seen anything like this before, your Holiness." Reported the Church Minister to the Holy Bishop.

"Unbelievable...a one in a thousand-year gift."

"Farewell, my child. Heed my words. You must go now. Be strong." The beautiful lady said.

"Umm, excuse me! But no! You can't just tell me this weird prophecy thing and I don't know, give me no powers or anything?! I know I'm apparently OP but you can't just drop this bomb! Please come back! Goddamit, I'm gonna die!!" Ella yelled.

But before Ella could say anything else, she was sucked back into the present. Lifting her hand of the stone, she turned to walk back with the guard but realised he was gone. Instead in front of her was an old man, with a long white beard wearing white and gold robes.

"Umm...excuse me, your Holiness. But what's going on?" Ella asked cautiously. [Was I out for that long?]

"Come, my child. You have an amazing gift. You may return back to the other students." Lending his hand forward towards her, Ella hesitantly took it.

As she walked back to the other children, there were murmurs and whispers and finger-pointing. [I don't mind the words but please not the pointing. Did they not teach these kids manners? I hate this attention].

"Ella Deon. You have been blessed by our Goddess, Maria with an extraordinary power. A one in a millennium gift. You have been given the gift of Light with a rank of a Goddess!"

Gasps could be heard as the old man that accompanied her, yelled her powers. [I guess the old man is the Holy Bishop. Thank god I said your holiness instead of Sir!]

"Silence! We shall continue on."

Once again, the mana test continued as Ella continued prying her eyes out for the main characters. [Shit where are they? I mean, at least let me have some eye candy. This is getting boring.] Ella sighed.

Her wish came quickly true when the name, 'Wulff Fern' was called out. Ella didn't even realise he was beside her and as he walked past he gave her what seemed to be a smirk. [Did this fucking kid just smirk? Wait... am I getting hit on by a child?] With a chilling aura, the crowd quickly gave way to him. The Crystal shone an emerald green colour that reminded Ella of her eyes. A Master of Air, the boy quickly returned beside Ella but not before giving another small grin.

[What is going on? Is this some sort of hidden character or something? I'm going to write this down when this finishes]. Giving small looks at this mystery 'Wulff' boy, Ella realised he was incredibly good-looking. He had wavy black hair that came to his shoulders and deep, brown eyes. His skin was tanned like bronze and he smelt like rain when it hits the earth. With a height of over 6 feet and wearing an all-black suit, it gave his appearance of someone ' chic' and of high status. He looked...expensive, Ella thought. [His suit looks like it's made of high-quality material. This guy is no joke. Must be the son of a rich merchant or minister. And why does he have to be so sexy!! He's exactly my type]. Ella screamed and cried inside from envy.