Chapter 13

Making a cup of warm tea in the morning, Merula and Ella were startled by a loud voice

"Good morning, students! I hope you're enjoying a lovely Saturday morning. Oh yes, this is your Dean speaking. I'm sure some of you might be a little surprised-"

"Yeah, no shit, you scared the hell out of both of us", Ella grumbled.

"-but occasionally we use the magical orator for special announcements. Your orientation has officially finished as of last night and we hope you have enjoyed it. Congratulations!" Dean Fester laughed.

"We ask that you leave your subject forms on the front desk at your central dorm entrance. Your timetables will be finalised by the end of lunchtime.

"You will also notice a package at the front of your dorm rooms. These are your new uniforms and you have been given two sets. If you require additional uniforms and accessories, they are sold at the Academy store on campus.

"We hope you take this time to explore the campus and what it has to offer. We have several shops on campus if you need pens, textbooks, and various nicknacks. From next week, you will all be allowed to go outside the Academy during weekends and after-hours.

Mealtimes for weekends also differ. The Dining Hall will operate for all hours until curfew starting from 7 am. I think that's everything covered so, students have a fantastic day!"

"Our uniforms have arrived! Let me go collect them." Merula chirped.

Placing the uniforms on the table, each package was marked with their names in cursive font. Inside, two sets of uniforms were neatly folded. [Omg, this is too cute. I cannot. Imagine Merula in this. She'll be too cute.]

"Merula, why don't you try it on? I wanna see what it looks like!" Ella asked.

"Um, okay, but only if you try too!"

"Sure, alright then, let's both try it on then."

Adjusting the ribbon necktie, Ella stared into the mirror. The maroon blazer looked refined with the gold chains and buttons, and the red and white checkered skirt made her look like an anime heroine. Giving the skirt a little twirl, Ella felt giddy. [Damn girl, you looking good!]

Walking back into the main room, Ella almost fainted in shock. Merula was devilishly beautiful in her academy uniform. With her striking ruby eyes and coal hair, it complemented the maroon uniform.

"Oh god, help me." Ella dramatically acted, fainting.

"What's wrong Ella? Are you sick?" Merula asked, concerned.

"I think my heart is breaking because of your CUTENESS." Ella pinched Merula's cheeks cutely.

After taking a few pictures on Merula's camera (Ella was surprised to know Lumiere had compact cameras), they changed back into their casual wear and had breakfast.