chapter 11

During dinner, Ella told Wulff all about the classes she had visited and raved about the "absolutely humongous" Greenhouse

"Do you know what subjects you'll choose?" Wulff asked.

"I think for now I'll settle for Medicinal Potions and Herbs and Cooking. Plus they're both practical as well! But the itinerary tomorrow lets us visit other subjects so I wanna go take a look at other subjects for next semester.

But what subjects are you taking, Wulff?"

"Hmmm...me? I'll be doing Defense & War Strategy and Ancient Artefacts & Ruins."

"Woah, that sounds so cool~"

While Ella was eating, she felt the sense that someone was watching her. [Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but Wulff's words...I can't help but wonder]. She took a quick glance behind her but only found other students socialising and eating. Her actions were not unnoticed by Wulff. She shook her goosebumps off before beginning a funny story.

-

Taking one last sip of her juice, the pair of them walked back to the dormitory.

"Ahhhh, I'm so full!" Ella declared before rubbing her stomach.

"Of course you would be, you had three plates and two desserts."

"Hey! I'm a growing girl you know! I need all the food I can so I can grow taller."

"Mmmm..."

Ella pouted before giving a playful shove to Wulff.

"I'm just kidding. You need to eat all you can, you're too small, see?"

"I'm not small-"

Before she knew it, Wulff was only centimetres from her face. Ella froze.

[What in the cliche, romantic shit is this?!].

"See...tiny," Wulff whispered in her ear, before walking off.

"Hey! Hey! Why you little-!" Ella chased after Wulff, unknowingly starting a little game of tag (love).

They both soon arrived at the dormitory.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, same time. Hopefully, Merula might join us for breakfast!"

"Mmm...I'll see you soon."

Before Ella could wave goodbye, Wulff gently grabbed her hand and gave a fleeting kiss. Ella brushed the kiss off, before pulling him in a tight hug. Wulff seemed shocked, before holding her tightly. [Hah! I ain't the only one who can play!].

"Okay, bye-bye Wulff." Waving, Ella quickly entered the building, not looking back.

[AKJSADFJND WHY IS MY HEART POUNDING AND MY HAND STILL SHAKING? IT'S ONLY A HUG, CHILL ELLA].