chapter 5

Walking together with Wulff, they stopped at a table accompanied by a long, red-haired man and woman. [They look so similar. Maybe they're twins?]

"Welcome, future students of the Leon Academy. We hope you enjoyed the Mana Test. My name is Caspian Fester, the Dean of the Academy and this is my sister, Aeris Fester, the Faculty President. As you can probably tell, yes, indeed we are twins, but obviously, I'm the better-looking one." The man joked.

Ella and the rest of the crowd laughed. [He's a funny guy and seems laid-back like my professor back at college. I like him].

"Leon Academy is a distinguished and prestigious in Lumiere. Established in 1200 by Emperor Louis Leon and named after the royal family, we have produced some of the finest and brightest students that have aided Lumiere's continuing peace and success. Some of our students have advanced medicine and technology, agriculture and even have helped lead the Kingdom. Don't tell the other Academy but we're definitely the better one."

Ella chuckled. [Why does this feel like he's selling the academy LOL. Reminds me of my college orientation].

"I won't talk too much or else my sister will get annoyed, but we sincerely hope you enjoy your days in the Academy. They will be some of the best years of your life. You will learn more about your gifts and how to develop them to be your best. You will learn about the deep history and culture of our Kingdom and others and even meet and interact with exchange students from foreign lands."

[That must be when Zafir Amari comes in! The foreign prince.]

"But most importantly will be the friendships you will form during your days in the Academy. Hey, maybe you'll even meet your future partner."

Ella and Wulff looked at each other, both silently trying hard not to laugh.

"But that's enough. I'll hand you over to Aeris to discuss more about the administration details a.k.a the boring stuff."

"Thank you, brother. And by the way, I, in fact, am the most good-looking one in the family." The crowd laughed merrily. The woman had long curly red hair that was tied behind and tanned skin. She was wearing a navy suit with golden floral designs and gave an air of authority compared to her relaxed brother. Both twins were incredibly tall with the only difference being that Caspian's hair was shorter, coming below his ears. Caspian gave a 'chill' vibe, wearing a similar navy suit, with a gold pen in his breast pocket.

"To formally introduce myself, I am Aeris Fester, the Faculty President of Leon Academy. I am in charge of the daily affairs and the academic side of things. Basically, I do everything and he gets all the credit." Aeris sighed shaking her head.

"Hey, don't listen to her, guys! I do things too!" Caspian interrupted, justifying himself. More laughter erupted.

[Yeah, he doesn't do jack shit. I feel you, girl.] Ella sighed, completely understanding Aeris.