The Mission

Hi! I've finally decided to start my Spy AU! Plz let me know what you think in the comments! I will post once a day maybe twice if I have time. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allura Altea walked into the living room of the Castle of the Lion in Washington DC, Maryland. It was 6:00 in the morning and the rest of Team Voltron hasn't woken up yet. Or so she thought. "Alright, I'm gonna get some coffee,after all the early bird gets worm!" She thought. She looked around and entered the kitchen. She looked up and gasped in surprise. "Ah Keith! What are you doing here? Why are you so sweaty?" In front of her stood, a handsome young man about 25 years old. He had a red shirt and black workout pants. His mullet and bangs stuck to his face drenched in sweat. He ran his fingers through his hair as he drank water.

"Oh hey, Princess" This was a little nickname Team Voltron had for Allura. Slav, a CIA agent talks in his sleep a lot about alternate universes. They heard Allura was a princess and the gang were a team called Voltron. That's where the name originated. It kinda went from there.

Allura huffed, "Keith, why are you up so early? How long have you been up? Keith put his drink down on the counter. "For about 2 hours," he answered her. Allura gaped at him in surprise."You've been up since 4 in the morning? Doing what?" Keith shrugged,"Training" Allura only sighed and walked pass him. She quickly made coffee, and as she was about to drink it...

WOOOSH

Allura dropped her mug in surprise. She groaned because she needed her morning coffee. She looked up to see her father, Alfor Altea, staring at her with a holographic screen. "Father!," she gasped in surprise. Alfor is a CIA agent, one of the best actually." The man looked into Allura's blue eyes. "Allura, I have a mission for you, and I need you to get the rest of Team Voltron...Now," he said sternly. Allura's eyes turned to Keith. "Keith get everyone else now." Keith nodded and ran to the dorms

Pidge

"Pidge, Allura needs-oh you're awake. Keith walked in to see Pidge staring at her screen on her computer. She glanced up at him, her eyes not noticeable because of the light reflecting on her glasses. "What do you want," she said harshly. Keith gulped."Uh-Allura needs us." He ran away. Pidge chuckled,"Weak bastards."

Hunk

Keith ran to Hunk's room panting. "Hunk wake up, buddy. Allura needs us." Hunk opened the door, drooling slightly. Keith chuckled. "Were you dreaming about food again." Hunk smiled," I had a dream where the supper comes in courses. A thick carrot soup, green salad, lamb chops and mashed potatoes, cheese and fruit, a chocolate cake."(I gotta thank The Hunger games for that description) Hunk closed the door to quickly change.

Shiro

Keith walked to Shiro's room, since it wasn't far from Hunk's room. He knocked and walked away. The Space gays had a code and 2 knocks was that Allura needed them. Keith started walking away and smirked when he heard Shiro open the door to his room.

Lance

"Oh boy" Keith knew this would be a hassle. He knew Lance like the back of his hand. For years they worked together, and over time Keith started liking him a bit. He would deny this, of course. He thought it was a vulnerability. Besides, Lance might be bi but why would he ever like Keith? Keith only sighed as he stood at Lance's door. He could hear him snoring loudly. Keith chuckled as he knocked as loud as he could. He saw the door open, and blushed furiously. Lance was wearing a blue and gold robe, his face covered in a green thingy. His blue eyes examined Keith. "What is it," he sighed. Keith looked at him, forcing down his blush. He crossed his arms."Allura needs us." Lance's eyes brightened. "'Lura?" Lance and Allura were best friends since childhood. Lance never had feelings for her, he just really loved her like a friend. Keith knew this but it still hurt at how happy he was with her."Yeah, Allura needs us now, so you better get going." Lance shut the door quickly. Keith sighed and walked to the room

Allura, Hunk, Pidge, and Shiro were sitting on the couch, arms crossed. Hunk was trying not to fall asleep on Pidge. Keith sighed and stayed standing. Lance eventually came in the room, his face shining. He looked at everyone. "Hey guys! I am here, so we can start. What's up?" Lance sat next to Keith, trying hard not to look at him. Lance has been crushing on Keith since he met him. At first it was a rivalry, but Lance enjoyed it. He loved how Keith would smile at him and only him after winning a battle. Lance would purposefully lose, just to see that smile and the gleam in those amazing purple eyes.

Everyone stared at Lance, then looked at Allura. Allura nodded her head and called her father. A holographic screen appeared and Alfor's face popped up. "Paladins, I have a mission for you. It's from NASA. They've discovered a new planet after years of searching. Since you are more experienced they want you to investigate this new planet." Team Voltron's eyes lit up. They loved going to space. They went to all kinds of missions, underwater, inside buildings, all that. But Team Voltron was always amazed by the wonders of Space. They only had a grasp of what was really out there.

Lance eye's were the brightest of them all. He loved going to space, becuase they were almost as beautiful as Keith's eyes. "We have a new mission to space? Finally!" Everyone cheered in agreement. Shiro looked at Allura. "How long will it take to get there on a plane?

"2 hours and 45 minutes." Keith then spoke up." What about by jet?" Allura smiled at Keith. "One hour" She looked at her father."We'll be there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------