Saving Shiro/The Plan

Pidge set pictures of what Rover took on a table and sets a hologram of Shiro's location. "As we know, Shiro is located in this Galra base outside the city of Marmora. The base is disguised as a bar, and it has two floors. The first floor is an actual bar, mostly for the Galra agents but people come in time to time. We have to go through that bar before we can go to the second floor. There they have Shiro and who knows what else." Pidge explained as she let Allura handle the rest. Allura stepped forward, ready to announce the plan.

"We'll have Team Voltron go down disguised, then we change into more...suitable outfits once we are on the second floor. You have to get rid of the barista, who's actually a guard, and go down the stairs which is behind the alcohol stand and from there we save Shiro."

Keith stepped up,"Yeah that's great and all, but how do we get past the barista?" Allura smiled proudly as she had the answer to that question."Well, you're gonna have to actually drink at the bar, but be careful I would check if it were poisoned. You will slip in unnoticed, while quietly knocking out the barista." She emphasized the word "quietly".

"Quietly right....who's gonna do that." Lance asked raising his eyebrow. Coran was came out of nowhere and answered his favorite paladin's question."Well my boy, Pidge and Hunk will distract everyone while Keith and yourself will knock out the barista and everyone slips in unnoticed."

"Quietly" said Allura

"Quietly" they repeated. "What are we gonna wear?" asked Hunk, who had been very quiet after what they just saw. Allura grinned,"I'll take care of that.

                           Lance                                         Hunk                                 Keith

Keith looked at his outfit, that was too revealing for him. It showed way too much of his chest ,since Allura insisted on keeping the top buttons un-buttoned."I'm not wearing that." Pidge sighed and looked up from her computer. She already changed, this time going undercover as a male because Allura said she didn't want to risk it. For what? Only Adam knew. "Yes you are, you have too."

Lance put a hand on Keith's shoulder as he blushed."We have too...for Shiro. He's done so much for us." Lance's hand slipped from his shoulder as he thought about his hard past, before Team Voltron. He had been a poor boy working five jobs to support his big family. Shiro found him passed out from exhaustion in an alleyway and helped him pursue a better life. Or well a dangerous life. Keith smiled,"Alright."

Coran entered the changing room."Now paladins, remember the plan! Try not to get distracted." He said winking, mainly towards Keith and Lance. The paladins nodded,"Right!" Allura stood up and smiled."Pidge will set the coordinates of Shiro's location, you'll arrive in about 30 minutes."

30 minutes later---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Voltron arrived at a bar with glowing neon purple lights coming from inside. Loud music could be heard a mile away. They shot each other nervous looks before entering the Galra base.