Healing

Team Voltron arrives at the castle and Allura and Coran are waiting for them, with medical equipment and only the best of doctors, including Anne(remember her?). They quickly took Shiro to med bay. Once they took Shiro away, Keith collapsed with relief. Lance was the first to grab him, much to Anne's disappointment. Keith's face heated,"S-Sorry," he said looking up and faced Lance, staring into his blue eyes. They realized how close they were and quickly separated, both flustered. Anne stared at the lovebirds, completely oblivious like them. Lance tried to ease the tension as Pidge and Hunk watched awkwardly. "A-Are you alright? I saw you there and...that was rough." Keith smiled at him warmly, blushing because he knew Lance cared. "Yeah, I'm just relieved we got Shiro back. I can rest easier now that the battle is over."

Lance glanced over at Anne and felt a pang of jealousy, who was staring at Keith with an enormous blush on her face.  Not that Lance could blame her, Keith always looked mesmerizing after a mission. His bangs stuck to his forehead, sweat dripping off it. His violet eyes shimmering from the rush of adrenaline. Keith's shirt and vest were tight on him, showing off his abs. Lance knew all of this because he too was staring. Keith smiled and left, saying he was gonna freshen up. Anne sighed happily, glad to have the pleasure to see Keith right after a mission. Lance went to the shower in his room, freshening up himself.

Keith ran to his room, his heart thumping wildly. He shut the door behind him, panting after the run. He put a hand to his flustered face and sighed,"God Damn it,Lance. Why do you have to do stuff like that. I might fall for you again..." he sighed and closed his eyes, trying to calm his heart down.

" he sighed and closed his eyes, trying to calm his heart down