Robbery

Pidge never sleeps, but seeing how Allura was showing her nice side, and not being sorta bossy she decided it was fine to get at least 2 hours of sleep. She decided to sleep on the couch in the living room, since her room is a complete mess and Green stole her bed. Pidge grumbled as she struggled in her room to grab a pillow and blanket, walking back to the living room. He pressed her head on her pillow and went into a sleep, only to hear a small crash coming from the direction of her bedroom. Pidge paid no mind at all.

Next day------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pidge got up and went to get Green. She walks to her room calmly and sees Green in a deep sleep on her bed. Pidge nudged her a bit and frowned,"Green...wake up girl." Green didn't get up. Pidge looked closely at her and her eye's widened. Green's lips were tinted purple. She was drugged. Pidge grabbed a nearby wrench and banged it on the metal doors. Green's eyes opened slightly and she yawned. "Green, what happened last night?" Green' eyes opened up completely, "I-I don't know". Pidge paced around her room in thought,"Wait! I have security cameras set around the castle! It's in my computer." Pidge hurried around and grabbed her computer. She looked at the footage history. On her computer it said the camera's have been off since last night and some footage was deleted. Pidge groaned in frustration and Green nudged her with her small paw. "Pidge, I'm fine. We'll find out more in a little bit, but for now I want you to work on something. You get angry easily and tinkering helps you a lot." Pidge smiled warmly at Green. her face brightening. "Thanks Green, Okay I think I could work on the lock gadget you and I made. It's in my drawer." Pidge opened her drawer and nothing was there.

"Hmm, that's weird. I could've sworn I left it here...Oh I know, I'll investigate the quintessance samples we got! That's much more exciting!" Pidge runs to her lab, the door was slightly open. The lab was filled with destroyed gadgets, new gadgets, gadgets in making, and science tools. The lab was known to no one, but herself and Green. Pidge looked around, but didn't notice a few vials were missing along with a pair of tweezers. Pidge grabs a few and runs to the room Allura kept the quintessance in. Pidge gasped. 

The door was closed, but the lock gadget was on the floor, completely and utterly destroyed and the door handle was broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Lance walks into the kitchen and saw Keith, drenched in sweat and drinking water. Lance felt heat covering his face, but shook it off. "Keith, Hey!" Keith turned around to face him completely and Lance almost fainted as Keith's shirt was tight on his skin...and abs. Keith's face burned from embarrassment, but Lance was too flustered to notice. "H-Hey Lance." Lance decided to distract himself from Keith's....everything. "Hey...I wanted to say*cough*good job! On the mission I mean..." Keith smiled warmly at him and shyly scratched the back on his neck, exposing his biceps. Lance's knees were wobbly and he could barely stand. "Thanks, you did good too!" Lance tried to calm himself and look cool. He was incredibly red and seemed like he would fall over any second. In the heat of the moment Lance said...

"Sounds like Pidge did more than you though."

Lance was internally screaming and slapping himself in the face. He forced a smirk and Keith gaps at him. "I shot like 10 guards!" Lance chuckled nervously and looked away from Keith's piercing gaze, closing his eyes to nervous to even look at anything. "Yeah after I shot 15..."

Cue the screaming intensifies and now mentally crying.

Keith raised his arms in exasperation."We had a bonding moment, I crADLED YOU IN MY ARMS" He said with a slight voice crack. Lance's face went up a million degrees as he remembered Keith's genuine smile.... and his hand holding his.....and the loving look in his eyes...and the world revolving around them....shit. "Nope, don't remember, didn't happen." Lance's words kinda stung Keith, but he didn't show it. He was about to yell out another snarky remark until Pidge burst into the door, her glasses all titled and confused.

"Guys! Get Allura, someone took the quintessance! All of it!"