Explaining

"You"

Allura grabbed Lotor's arm that was over her waist and pinned him to the ground. Lotor groaned,"Agh, can you not do that?" Allura dug her elbow into his rins."OKAY, guess not." He had a british accent, like Allura did. Allura wanted to leave quickly and get the mission done after what happened. "Where is the quintessance?" Lotor scowled and looked into her eyes. "Why should I tell you?" Allura looked up at Pidge, who tossed her a gun. She held the gun up into the air and shot it. Lotor yelped,"Alright FINE. After Sendak gave me the case I gave it to my agent to take it to my home." Allura exchanged confused glances with Team Voltron."Why your house, I thought you were gonna give it to Zarkon." Lotor laughed,"That asshole? No way an I letting him have such a strong substance! That was my mission, but I don't like following orders." 

Allura smirked,"Senator Sendak of Marmora huh?" Lotor shrugged,"Never liked the guy anyways, do what you want with him." Allura pulled out her phone and called Alfor. Cars surrounded their position. Keith honestly didn't like Lotor at all. He had a gleam in his eyes that was untrusting. "Why were you at the party at all if you didn't want to give the quintessance to Zarkon? and why don't you? 

Lotor stared at him and gave him a smile,"I really really hate my father and his work. I'm not gonna give him a substance where he can create a bomb big enough to destory completely Altea and Marmora, the biggest citys in the world. That was his plan by the way." Allura and the rest of Team Voltron gasped."A bomb?" Lotor shrugged,"I was taking it to my house so I can keep it from Father." Allura glared at him,"Is that so? Why didn't you call the government or the FBI or someone who can keep it safely out of Zarkon's hands?" 

Lotor growled at Allura,"He would expect that and then break into the FBI center or something." Allura just groaned,"Call your driver here so we can take care of the quintessance, maybe then I'll consider not putting you in jail." Lotor grit his teeth and his eye twitched. "Fine, can you get off me though?" Agents ran around and red and blue lights were everywhere. Apparantly, they caught Sendak trying to get out a window.

"Yeah, I need you to come back, like NOW. Don't argue with me-now is not the time. I could get in jail do you want that? Okay thanks Axca. Yeah yeah Bye."

 Lotor hung up and Keith cuffed his hands behind his back. "There happy?" Allura grinned as a police officer took Lotor to the back of his car. "I thought you said I'm not going to jail." Allura looked at him innocently. "You're not, you're going to the Castle of the Lions! Something tells me you'll be useful for Team Voltron." Lotor groaned and rolled his eyes.

Keith looked around biting his lip. He put a hand on Lance's shoulder. Lance turned around and faced him. "Hey man, what's up?" he said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Keith still had his makeup on and he was so damn pretty. Keith looked at him, worry in his eyes. He faced the Team.

"Guys, have ya'll seen Shiro?"