The Plans

I love among us and Voltron sooo.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paladins, Meet me in the living room...NOW!"

Everyone including the lions rushed to the living room. No one wanted to see Allura mad. When they arrived, Allura was waiting patiently. "Paladins, I know this is sudden but we have a very important mission concerning...the Galra." She said, venom dripping from her voice. Lance looked very uneasy. He knew about Allura's past with the gang. They killed her mother. The other paladins don't know, just that the galra were people Allura hated with a burning passion.

"The Government is hosting a party to celebrate agents from all over. Many people are invited, and the galra are not one one them. However, the FBI has seemed to have detected plans by Zarkon, gang leader, to get in the party. The reason being they will meet up with Lotor, also known as "The Prince", one of Zarkon's agents. Someone in the Senate is the one helping them. A new substance, quintessance, has been discovered by the FBI and the senator is to exchange the quintessance with Lotor...who is also Zarkon's son. It is our job to stop this exchange and find out who the senator helping them is. The Government is doing a three in one. Three different parties all in one. Two members of Team Voltron will be at each party to see at which one Lotor will meet with the senator in." Allura takes out a notepad.

"The three parties are a pool party, dinner party, and a ballroom party. Shiro and I will go to the pool party. Hunk and Pidge will go to the dinner party. Keith and Lance will go to the ballroom party." 

Lance gasped dramatically,"Why do I have to go with Mullet-head?" Keith rolled his eyes, but agreed."Why do we have to go to the ballroom party, anyways? Why can't Pidge and Hunk go there?"

Allura's brain went sky-rocketing from all the questions. "One at a time! Lance, you and Keith need to fix your relationship, it won't be good for the team, which is why you're going with him. Keith, I needed Hunk and Pidge to go to the dinner party because Pidge won't agree to wearing a ballgown." Pidge pumped her fist in the air. 

"The lions won't be joining us in this mission just yet. I don't think we can have animals at either of the partys."

Shiro raised his hand, like the 6 year old he is. "When will we do the mission."

Allura nervously put her hand on the back of her neck. "Well, it's really early in the morning....so we have time to get ready for the mission later tonight."

"Tonight!?" Allura glumly nodded. "Yes, we have plenty of time, but I fear Keith's makeover will take a while." The paladins looked at her in confusion."What do you mean? Keith's gonna wear a suit like the rest of us, right?" Allura sighed,"Well *cough* not really. Uhh, You're partner has to be a girl if you're a boy and vice versa, and I need Lance and Keith to stay together since they are going as partners." Lance and Keith's mouths hung wide open. "WHAT!? Why can't Lance be the girl! He acts like one!" Lance scoffed dramatically as every other paladin was on the floor, wheezing. Allura flinched,"Because I kinda already have you're outfit ready..."

"WHAT!?"

Now the lions were also on the floor, trying to breathe.