The Quintessance

Shiro rested on his bed after telling his side of the story.He was now wide awake after telling the horrors of his capture. Allura felt terrible, but life moves on. "I hate to ask you this so soon, but what do you remember from the Galra base? They're on the move now that they know we're here. Shiro sighed,"I remember there were rooms around mine. I don't know what were in the rooms though, I was mostly unconscious." Lance bit his lip and looked at Keith, who was already staring at him. Lance looked back and spoke up. 

"We saw something inside the room. It looked like the quintessance, the material Lotor had to turn in to his father." Everyone looked around,"Where is he, anyways?" Allura pointed next to her and Lotor was standing there."I've been here for the past 30 minutes, how did you not notice me?" Keith shrugged,"You're quiet." Lotor rolled his eyes,"Father held all of his quintessance in large jars, I guess. He had the rooms close to the prisoner's, so the guards keep their eyes for both quintessance rooms and cells. He didn't tell the guards they were protecting a dangerous substance though. He doesn't trust anyone except me...well not anymore." Keith raised his eyebrow in suspicion. Allura's eyes brightened,"Oh that reminds me, Lotor has been a major help and has promised me his trust...so I want to make him a part of Team Voltron!" She blushed slightly and Lotor smiled sweetly at her.

Pidge was curious,"Allura are you sure? I don't know if we can trust him, he's a terrible person and-""You don't know that!" Allura's fist were clenched and anger was clear on her face." I thought that if I trusted him, you would trust my judgement...I guess I was wrong. But no matter, Lotor will remain in the castle and his room will be next to mine."

"No."

Everyone looked at Keith. His arms were crossed and had a stern glare on his face, directed to Lotor. "Allura, you barely know him, you can't trust him so easily, especially since he's the son of Zarkon." Allura glared harshly at Keith, giving everyone a cold shiver down their spines. "I am very sure, he has already proven himself worthy to us. To Team Voltron." Keith glared right back at her."Like how?" She smirked and crossed her arms,"He already told me where the galra should be heading, now that they know we are after them." Lance's eyes widened,"Where?"

"Tokyo, Japan."

Shiro's eye widened as his home place was mentioned. "This is over, good night!" Allura stormed towards the door then stopped,"Lotor, are you coming?" He smiled,"Yes I am." He ran after her. Team Voltron was very confused and they looked at Coran. "Lotor and Allura have been bonding in her room with late night conversations." Lance growled and Keith felt a pang in his heart. Lance was upset because he didn't like the idea of late night conversations. Keith thought otherwise, that he was jealous or something. 

He'll never like you that way, you idiot.

Keith left the room in a hurry, and Lance looked after in worry. What's wrong with Keith?