Saving Shiro/ The Fight

Warning: Violence 

Some fanart of what they look like... 

My fav!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pidge unlocks the door with a device she and Green created. Pidge opened the door slightly and looked out. She didn't move. "What are you doing?We need to get to Shiro!" Keith whisper-yelled. Pidge rolled her eyes,"I know, but I need to tell you something first. I'm gonna set the invisibility cloak once we get outside. However, it will only last 5 minutes so we need to find Shiro fast."

"What? But we don't know where he is." Lance cried. Pidge rolled her eyes."Yes, we do. I got the tracker remember? I'll send you his location on your watches, but it takes 10 minutes to get there. If you run fast enough, you'll get there in time. On your watched there is a timer to how long the invisibility cloak will last. Hunk and I will go right, Lance and Keith you guys go left."

Everyone nodded and activated the invisible cloak. Thankfully, Pidge made it so they could see each other. Pidge and Hunk activated they tranquilizers outside the door and shot them. They fell to the floor, snoring peacefully. Hunk lifted them both over his arms and followed Pidge as they went to the right. Lance and Keith took off running to the left. Pidge turned on comms.