Voices are Heard

The voices of the lions are in italics! if they are in this the paladin and their lion speak in unison. I forgot to tell you guys That i don't post on the weekends..hehe sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Lance!"

"WHAT THE HELL, BLUE IS THAT YOU?!" Lance stumbled backwards and Blue grinned contently. "Yup!" Shiro nodded as if everything was making sense. "Seems like Lance can speak with his lion." Black responded to Shiro's correct answer. "Seems like all of us can."

"Finally!"

"I'm hungry."

Really?That's the first thing you say, Yellow?"

Lance finally figured out to ask,"How come we can all hear you?" Red answered him with a not meaningful but sharp tone."We choose who to talk to and who can hear us." Keith nodded, everything made a lot more sense now.

"I have another question, how come my head was throbbing-quite painfully I might add- and Keith-Team Voltron, sorry-Keith didn't fall to the floor when you guys talked to them? Like I did," pouted Lance. "Because I talked to you first!" chirped Blue cheerfully. "Great.."he muttered.

Everyone, including the NASA scientist, stared at the paladins who seemed to be talking nonsense into thin air. Eventually, Allura figured everything out,"I think the paladins are communicating with the lions, and they are the only one who can hear them through a connection, or a bond!" The scientist buzzed with excitement at the new-found power of these strange aliens.

Time skip brought to you by Keith's among us suit.---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paladins! If we are going to fight along side the lions we must have a strong bond with them! I say you each hang out with each other to strengthen that bond!"( As a Klance shipper, I love saying bond.)

Hunk and Yellow

Yellow walked around the kitchen with great interest. Hunk, his paladin, was holding an object with looked like a piece of metal and pressed on the end. Except this was made with rubber.

"What's that you're holding, Hunk?" Hunk looked at the lion and smiled sweetly as he explained."This is a spatula! I use it when I'm baking and I need to scrap the excess dough of the sides of the bowl!" He demonstrated so and handed the spatula to Yellow, who licked off the excess dough." Yellow accidentally licked Hunk's hand causing him to giggle. He put the spatula in the sink and continued placing balls of dough on the pan. He placed the pan into the oven and started washing all the dishes Yellow licked. Once the cookies were done, he opened the oven, the aroma of macadamia nuts, and chocolate chips filling the kitchen. Yellow licked his lips as he reached out for the cookies. Hunk snatched the pan out of the way and shook his head.

"Yellow, you can't eat then yet! They need to cool, they will burn you!" Yellow nodded and patiently waited as the cookies cooled. "Alright, the first batch is done! I'm gonna grab the other pan now." Hunk explained to Yellow. When he came back, he saw a passed out lion and an empty pan with only crumbs to offer. Hunk chuckled,"Good thing I made another batch."

Pidge and Green

Pidge worked in her computer analyzing data as Green tested out her other gadgets. "What does this do?" asked Green as she lifted a speaker. Pidge didn;t look up from her computer,"It projects sound." Green purred with excitement. "And this?" she asked again lifting a pencil sharpener. Pidge still didn't look up from her computer. "That makes the tip of these thing"-She lifted a pencil-"sharper." Green walked over to a weird third dimensional triangle with green lights. "What's that?" she asked for the millionth time. Pidge looked up and grinned. "That, Green, is one of my gadgets! I still need to modify it, but it's almost ready!" Green examined the object,"What fixing does it need? Maybe I can help!" Pidge crawled over to the small lion."Well, it needs...."

Black and Shiro

Three words for ya. Space dad talk.

Red and Keith

Keith and his lion were in the training deck. Red pounced on Keith, fangs and claws out. Keith didn't use any weapons, just his hands. Red was tiny so he just grabbed him and laughed as he tried to scratch his face. "Red, you're too small for that! Why don't we use the robots Allura and Pidge designed?" Red growled, but his eyes showed interest. Keith snickered, "Begin Training Sequence! Level 1!" Two bots appeared out of no where and Keith sighed a breath of relief as Red jumped out of his arms unto the first bot. Keith grabbed his knife and threw it at the second bot's head. He turned to help Red, only to find out Red had already scratched the bot to pieces. He laughed as the next level began. This time it was 4 bots. Red was really good and was defeating the bots quicker than Keith was. Honestly, it was stupid to be jealous of a lion. A bot was running toward Red, and he planned to use his claws on his face then bite his face with his fangs. He's a feisty lion. The bot was getting closer and closer, so that's when Keith made his move. "So Blue, huh?" Red abandoned the plan and just straight up punched the bot in the face, sending it flying. "What are you talking about? Blue-I-No-What-That's disgusting-I can't-You?" Keith had to end the training sequence, because he was laughing to hard. The remaining bots fell to the ground. Red faced Keith, his red freckles shimmering like crazy. Red's eyes widened and he scoffed."Whatever, it's so obvious you like him." Keith stopped laughing that fucking second. "What the-Lance-Him-Me? Nononono, I don't like Lance that way I-"

"I never said Lance"

--awkward gay silence exchange between paladin and lion------------------------------------------------------------

Keith grabbed Red with one hand and went to the kitchen. He could smell cookies from miles away and needed some comfort....and cookies. Red hissed and screeched,"What are you doing! Let go of me!" Keith kept on walking and then Red stopped everything he was doing once he smelled the aroma. "What's that smell?" Keith and Red entered the kitchen.

Hunk and Yellow were standing there in silence eating the cookies. Keith grabbed two cookies and stuffed it in Red's mouth. "What the-mhm." Keith grabbed a cookie and started stuffing his own face. Hunk and Yellow looked at each other in concern. "Are you guys okay? Why are you're faces red?" Hunk asked, being the ball of sunshine and innocence he is.

"Training." They replied quickly, their mouths full.

Blue and Lance

Blue and Lance were having a wonderful bonding time.

"Well here I am, what are you're other two wishes?~"

"HA, Are you French, because Eiffel for you~."

"Pssh, Are you from Tennessee?Because you're the only 10 I see!~"

"Humph, If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."

"Are you from outer space? Because your body is out of this world!"

Blue snorted,"Please, now we know who has the better pick up lines." Lance gasped dramatically and scoffed, "Yeah, me of course!" The paladin and lion were exhausted from screaming pick up lines to each other for hours, so lied down on Lance's blue bed.

"If you were to use all those pick-up lines to someone, who would you choose?" Lance blushed and looked away, hoping Blue wouldn't see his flustered expression. Oh but he did. "Whatever, I already know it's Keith." Lance stood up from his bed,"Y-Yeah?, Well I know you would use all those dumb pick-up lines on Red, anyways soo...there." Both boys, human and alien, were blushing furiously. 

"Agree to bury these feelings down deep, and never speak about them again?" They both swore on it and buried their faces on the pillows. They were gonna have to endure this for a while.

"Paladins! Meet me in the living room....NOW!"