I'm sorry

Daniella POV

It's been two weeks since I last saw Bobby and I just keep avoiding him after what he told me I can't believe I even agree to help him. I won't lie part of me did want to get back with Rosie, but after my little argument with Rosie it made me realize that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and I had to accept it.

" Hey Dani" I hear someone call my name.

I turn back and I saw it was Rosie.

" Oh hey Rosie," I said smiling a bit.

" How you been I haven't since you around for a while," She said.

" I been good just busy," I said.

" Ohhh I see," She said scratching the back of her neck.

" Yeah," I said awkwardly.

" Listen I just wanted to apologies to you," She said looking at me.

" For? I ask confusingly.

" For the way, I talk to you when we went to the arcade,"  She said looking down.

" It's okay Rosie, don't worry," I said smiling at her.

" You sure? she asks.

" I'm pretty sure Rosie," I said smiling.

Shen then walk up to me and hugged me.

" So can we be friends again," She said making me laugh.

" We never stop being friends," I said shaking my head.

Rose POV

" We never stop being friends," Said Daniella shaking her head.

I'm so glad that Daniella and I are still friends and just clear everything. I just hope she gets over me and finds someone willing to love her.

" Hey Rosie I know this is a crazy idea, but can I speak to Jennie," She said nervously.

" Mhm sure just give me a sec," I said getting my phone out of my pocket.

I then unlock it and called Jennie after 2 rings she finally picks up.

" Hey wifey," She said cutely.

" Hey my love, where are you? I ask her.

" Mhm right now I'm about to leave the library," She said.

" Can you wait for me? I ask her hoping she would say yes.

" Why? She asks.

" So I can walk with you," I said making up a lie.

" Mhm okay baby I'll wait for you," She said cutely.

" Okay see you in 2 minutes," I said and hang up.

I look at Daniella and smile at her grabbing her hands.

" Let's go she is at the library," I said dragging her, but then stop went I felt her pulling me back.

" What's wrong," I said.

" it's just that I'm scared of Jennie what if she doesn't accept my apology," She said looking down.

I mean I don't blame her I'm even scared of Jennie which made me wonder how can a tiny person like her be so scary.

" Don't worry Dani you'll be fine just don't piss her off" I said smiling at her.

" Yeah thank you, Rosie, that's very helpful," she said rolling her eyes at me.

I then laugh and grab her hand and we left for the library I just hope these two can be friends or at least get along.

Jennie POV