Where's Rosie?

Rosie POV

Everything was going great, finally, my girlfriend is getting along with my best friend and I'm also doing great in school there is just nothing that could stop my happiness.

As I head home after I dropped Dani and Jennie off I notice something weird a black van is parked right outside my house which is weird because we don't see this type of van around this neighborhood, but I soon relax as I see Chanyeol and Jimin's car parked inside.

Maybe it's someone they know and probably hanging out since chanyeol and Jimin always be hanging out with the weirdest and crazy people.

Once I open the door my heart drops as I see 6 men in black suits and masks sitting next to my unconscious brothers.

" What the hell!" That's all I could yell since I was so in shock at the fact that there are 6 random men in my house all sitting in a line.

" Hey now don't be so impolite Ms.Park," One of the men said taking a step forward towards me.

" Oh, how rude of me being so impolite to all of you will y'all like a cup of tea, and we can sit and talk about how my two brothers are laying unconsciousness on the floor and how Y'ALL BROKE INTO MY HOUSE," I said yelling the last part.

They must be out of their mind if they think I'm going to be all nice and calm. The heck they just broke into my house.

" Oh, I see you still have a smart mouth," Said another one of them whose voice sound oddly familiar.

" Excuse me, but do I know you," I said frowning my eyebrows.

He just laughed and said " Maybe."

" What do you guys want, Money?" I asked.

" Oh, no sweetheart we want you," Said one of them who I think is the leader.

" Why," I said as I scan the room to see if I find a way to escape from this.

" Oh it's a simple answer we just follow our boss's orders and we get paid," He said smirking.

" I can give you twice of what your boss is offering," I said taking a step backward.

" Don't move or we shoot" One of them said.

" Oh, I know you ain't going to do nothing I know your boss wants me alive pussy" I said glaring at him.

" Why so confident," He said smirking.

" Because if he wanted me dead, you and I wouldn't be talking right now you idiot," I said.

He then walks up to me and let me tell you this man is tall. He then grabs me by my neck and started choking me.

" The fuck you said to me," He said.

" I-I said your an idiot," I said struggling to get my words out since he was choking me.

"Get your hands off her your piece of shit," Chanyeol said weakly.

" Oh, I think it runs in the family," The tall man said.

He then smirked at Chanyeol and got down to the floor bending down to his level.

" Oh, should I repeat myself," Chanyeol said.

" I think you should apologize to me," The tall man said.

Chanyeol then glared at the man and spat on him.

" There's your apology," Chanyeol said smirking.

Oh, Chanyeol now it's not the time to be cocky.

The tall man grab onto his hair yanked it harshly upwards and I swear he pulled strands of his hair from his head. The tall man quietly wiped his face with a handkerchief and turned away.