Did you miss me

Rosé  POV

There weren't many mornings that I woke up a little disoriented, not knowing where I was for a second, but this morning was exactly like that. I panicked slightly before sitting up in bed and realizing that I had slept over the night at Jennie's house.

That was not the issue. It was the small panic attack I had before realizing where I was, which had now caused Jennie to stir and wake up along with me.

her cute voice humming a good morning as she rubbed her eyes, still drowsy as she draped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

"Baby what are doing awake?", She asks me with her morning voice.

"I forgot where I was for a second," I said leaning in to her touch and then placing a kiss on her forehead.

She doesn't respond, but her eyes look up at me as I get up from the bed, and they follow me as I scour the room for clothes to wear for the morning. I like the way she looks after me, almost like she's concerned, but also like she loves me. That, of course, is a fact that I know completely.

"Why don't you come back to bed?" she murmurs, almost whining the words as she moves and re-positions herself so that she has a better view of me.

Laughing and shaking my head, I quickly go to her and ran my fingers through her hair. I like it when she keeps it long, though sometimes she says it can be bothersome and that she wants to cut it.

"I need to get a shower and go, baby, "I said, not wanting to allow her to drag me back into bed like she always does. I'm not sure how she does it, but she always makes me never want to leave her side.

She then looks at me and shakes her head in disapproval and without me knowing she quickly stood up from the bed. I then grab her arms and pulled her towards me making her fall forward on top of me. Wrapping my arms around her, she then buries her face on my neck and shakes her head telling me to let her go. By the sound of her voice, I can tell she got upset at the fact that I had to go.

" Baby, I'm not leaving just yet so please don't get upset", I said and peck her forehead.

" No baby if you have to go now then go", She said while she looks up into my eyes.

I look at her for a few seconds before I  kissed her head a few times, to which she let out a giggle. I snuggled her closer to me. She then set her head onto my chest and close her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

I didn't realize it when I fell asleep again, but by the time I woke up again, Jennie wasn't there anymore which made me wonder where she went.

I then stood up from the bed and decided to take a shower and changed since it was almost one in the afternoon.

After I got ready there wasn't any sight of Jennie so I decide to go look for her. Looking for her I quickly made my way downstairs and lucky for me she was watching her favorite show Elite. I decided to scare her so I sneakily walk up and scared her.

" BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING", I said loudly.

Jennie then screams and jump out of the couch and gave me a look.