Meeting

Rosé POV

School, school, school.

Summer is over which means school it's coming and yes I love school for two reasons, the first reason is I get to see Jennie Kim in those sexy-ass outfits she always wears and the second reason is I get to annoy her the whole school year which I live for.

You see me and Jennie are not good friends we are enemies I mean she considers me as her enemy but I don't look at her in that way because I have this massive crush on her.

But nobody knows only my gang members which Is something I regret telling them because they are always teasing the crap out of me.

You see I'm the "badass" of the school the person nobody mess with because they are afraid of me and my gang.

I'm the leader of the Black squad at YG High School we are known for our bad kids imagine, unlike Jennie Squad, they are Pretty kids and kind to everyone that's why students love them and respect them so much, but I don't care about that because I like having people fear me.

" CHAEYOUNG, CHAEYOUNG" My bother Jimin yells knocking on my door.

" What Jimin," I said annoyingly as I open the door

" I'm here just to tell you that Chanyeol left with lay" He said.

" Okay and? I said.

" Well Suga and I are going to leave together now so see you at school, I left you breakfasted downstairs Love you Don't be late," Jimin said smiling.

" Okay love you too," I said smiling.

Sometimes I hate my brothers but I love them at the same time they are the only people I have in this world after we lost our parents.

I soon got up from bed and took a shower and wash my teeth, I then went to my closet and pull out my outfit, and change.

Rosé outfit

After I finish eating I grabbed my phone, book bag, and keys and head to the garage and open it

I got into my car and headed to school and decided to put on some music to kill some time.

Rosé car