Who is Dani?

Rosé POV

It's been two weeks since our encounter with Bobby we haven't heard from him in a while, I mean we see him in school and everything but he doesn't talk to us or try to start something with us which is good because I don't wanna beat his ass and get expelled is not like I care, but I know Jennie would be mad at me and I don't want that.

Right now I'm watching Elite on Netflix who knew this show would be so good.

After a while of watching TV, I got bored so I decided to call Jennie and see what she is doing. After two rings she picked up.

" Helloooooo weirdo", She said which made me smile and shake my head.

" Hellooooo beautifulllll",  I said smiling like a fool.

" What's up", She said.

" The sky", I said trying to hold my laugh.

" Nooo Dummy like how are you", She said and I can already picture her rolling her eyes.

" I know what you mean Baby I'm just joking, I'm doing good", I said.

" That's good, hey bae wanna know something", she said.

" What," I said.

" I miss you and I wanna cuddle with you like right now", She said with her baby voice.

" You miss me, baby? I asked her.

" Yeah baby I miss you a lot, but you're probably ready to go to sleep so", she said, like I won't get my ass up and got to her house right now.

" Say I won't go to your house right now ", I said tempting her.

" You won't", She said testing my patience.

"Bet", I said and with that, I hang up the phone and went to get my jacket, cars keys, and shoes.

Jennie POV

" Bet", said Rosé and hang up the phone on me.

how rude of her watch when I see her, I'm going smacked the fuck out of her for hanging up on me.

After five minutes I was getting comfortable when I heard loud knocking on the window which scared the crap out of me and It's midnight so who the fuck would be knocking on my window and especially like that, I was about to check who it was, but my phone started ringing.

" Hello", I said picking up the phone.

" Babe can you open the window cause It's fucking cool outside and my ass is freezing", said the person who now I know It's Rose. I hang up the phone and let her in.

" What are you doing here babe", I said while closing the window.

" Well you said I won't come to your house and I told you to bet", she said while hugging me and kissing my lips.

" Baby you didn't have to come to my house at this time", I said while pecking my lips.

" Ohh trust me I wanted to", she said giving a cute smile.

" Oh I almost forgot", I said remembering I was gonna smack the fuck out of her when I see her.

" What did you forge- OUCH BABY WHAT THE HELL", she said while holding her head.

" That's for hanging up on me like that ", I said while laying down on my bed, she look at me and smiled, and started cuddling me.

she was about to say something, but then her phone started ringing which she picked up and put on speaker.

" Yooooo sis", said Chanyeol.

" What's up chanyeol", Rose said.

" Nothing much sis',  he said.