What are we?

Rosé POV

Finally, we get out of this hell hole. I'm currently making my way to the car when I see Jennie walking out but herself.  Well, would you look at that?

I quickly went to my car and start it and pull up by Jennie's side making her look at me with a wtf is wrong with you look. I then got out went to her side.

" I wonder why a beautiful woman like you is doing standing by herself," I said.

" I'm waiting for Irene so she can take me home," she said.

" What happened to your car?" I asked her.

" I gave it to Jin since he needed it," She said.

" Oh don't worry tell Irene you already have a ride," I said.

" Rosé I don't have a ride so I can't tell her that," she said.

" Jennie I take you home," I said.

" No you don't have to," she said.

" I insisted Jennie plus Irene gets out of practice at 6. so I'm not about to have you here waiting for three hours," I said.

" Again it's okay I can wait," she said.

By now I'm getting very frustrated because Jennie is a very stubborn person.

" Jennie you have two choices," I said.

" Okay, what are they," she said.

" well, you either say yes," I said.

" and if I don't. What are you going to do about it? She said getting close to me.

" well I'm going to carry you and put you in my car and take you home," I said smirking and putting my face close to her.

" I'm pretty sure that's illegal" She said making me laugh and tell her that I don't care.

She then stomped her foot on the floor and look at me while shaking her head. She was about to answer me, but then we were interrupted by no other than Bobby.

" Rosé leave her alone. She would be leaving with me and that's final," He said trying to grab Jennie's hands

But I was quick enough to pull her back to my side.

" Bobby I think Jennie has a mouth and she can speak for herself," I said getting close to his face.

" I don't care she is leaving with me," he said.

I deadass was about to punch the shit out of him but Jennie quickly put herself between us and separated us.

" Guys stop," she said rolling her eyes.

" But Jennie he was the one who came here and start to bother us," I said whining.

" Oh shut up you forcing her to get into your car," he said.

" Both of you stop I'm sorry Bobby, but I'm leaving with Rosé," she said making me smirk.

You hear that boy she would always choose me. I told you I always get what I want.

" b-but Jennie," he said shockingly.

" Jennie nothing I'm leaving with her that's final," she said.