Where's rosie 4

Rosé POV
Oh Bobby just wait until they find me and I finally get off this chair I'm going to teach you a lesson for trying to pull me apart from Jennie.

" Don't think you'll get away with this" Bobby said angrily.

" Oh, I will get away with this and just you wait until  I'll get out of here," I said cockily.

He then went up to me and slap me again making blood come out of my lips. I then look up and smirk at him.

" Oh, you'll regret that" I mumbled.

He then walks up to me and grabs me by my collar and slaps me again this time a little bit harder than the last one.

" What did you say bitch" He said angrily.

" I said you'll regret slapping me," I said as spit on his face.

He then smirks and wipe the spit off his face and was about to hit me again when the door busted open reviling my gang and Jennie's gang.

" Where's my sister-in-law," Suga said angrily looking for me and once she found me he sighed in relief.

Bobby then chuckles and looks back at me shaking his head in disbelief.

" You guys did all of this for her? He asked in disbelief.

" Why wouldn't we? Jungkook questions him.

" Y'all choose this bitch over me? He asked still in disbelief.

How dumb can this guy be I mean my gang would pick me over him it's just logic and I get along with Jennie's gang so it does make sense for them to do the right thing and be on my side.

" Bobby are you like mentally I'll or some? Lisa asked him making a face that made me chuckle.

Bobby then turn to me and hit me again which made the chair fall sideways. Okay Bobby I'm going to fuck you up once I get up.

Next thing I know I hear the gang yelling no and see someone on top of Bobby beating the shit out of him. I couldn't see well so I don't know who it was all I know is that the person was hitting him very hard.

" That's for making my sister worried and hitting my sister-in-law," said the person who now I know it's Suga.

I see Chanyeol and Jimin quickly go over to me and untied me and help me up.

" Are you okay Rosie? They both asked at the same time while checking every inch of my face and Body.

" I'm fine," I said grumpy tone.

" No, you are not look at your face your bleeding," Jimin said annoyingly.

" I just took a couple of slaps," I said rolling my eyes.

" You son of a bitch I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, " Chanyeol said as he launch at Bobby and start hitting him, but luckily he got pulled away by Lay.

Bobby then spits blood and smirked as he looks at me.

" I fucking hate you Park Chaeyoung," He said as his voice crack.

" What the fuck did I do to you," I said angrily walking up to him.

" EVERYTHING" He yelled throwing his hands up.