Are you crazy?

Lisa POV

I fix my jacket as I wait for Jisoo to finish talking to Jennie about something which seems important. After what felt like an hour Jisoo got in my car and I drove off.

After we arrived we all kinda went our separate ways well at least I and Jisoo did since we wanted to try different games and I wanted alone time with her.

"Hey Lisa I have a question," She said.

"Mhm sure," I said as I keep my eyes on the game I was playing.

"Why did you ask me to come with you? She said.

"What do you think? I ask her.

"I don't know why I'm asking you," She said as she looks down.

I'm telling you Jisoo has to be one of the most oblivious people that I know.

"Isn't it kinda obvious Chu," I said with a smile.

"What's kinda obvious? She asks in confusion.

I'm telling you she is so clueless, and that's one of the reasons why I like her so much.

"I- never mind it doesn't matter," I said.

"Come on just tell me I'm sure it's nothing bad," she said smiling.

Come on Lisa don't be such a scary cat just tell her you like her and get it over with.

"Ilikeyouthatswhyiaskedyoutocomewithme," I said fast hoping she won't ask me again because right now my face is a blushing mess.

She just looks at me with a wtf look.

"Can you please repeat that?" she said as she laughs a little.

I took a deep breath and turn my full attention to her and hold her hands.

"I said I like you Chu," I said with a smile.

"Good because I like you too," She said as she kisses my cheek and walks away to another game.

I just stood there trying to process what the fuck just happen and I know I probably look like a dumbass just standing there but can't you blame me  Kim Jisoo just kissed me on my cheek

"Well don't stay there come on you big dork," She said with a smile.

"On my way," I said smiling.

I just want to thank god for not letting me blow my chance with Jisoo.

Rosé POV

Okay, so far Bobby and I haven't been arguing which is good because I really don't want to end up in jail and Jennie is surprisingly behaving as well.

"Hey Rosie thank you for inviting me," Dani said.

"No problem Dani I'm really happy you came back," I said with a smile.