Project

Rosé POV

After I left Jennie the gang and I went to our classroom and went straight to our side of the room.

Shortly after that, I see Jennie and her gang arrive and went to their side, I on the other hand was getting annoyed by the way Bobby kept staring at me.

" What?" I snap at Bobby, who's been staring at me for the past ten minutes. I swear this boy has some guts.

You see Bobby and me never like each other for the simple fact that we want the same thing and that's Jennie Kim.

He knows damm well that when I get competitive I always get what I want so he is no competition for me and that's one of the reasons he feels threatened by me.

Mr.Ray arrived at class and started to greet everyone and ask how our summer was and blah, blah, blah.

Who cares just shut up and start teaching so we can get this over with, it's only been two hours and I'm already done with school. He keeps talking until he said something that caught everyone and my attention.

" As you can guys see I got engaged last year because I proposed to my girlfriend" we then nodded our heads and made a gesture of keep going.

" WELL I'M GETTING MARRIED THIS FRIDAY SO I I'M NOT GOING TO BE HERE FOR TWO WEEKS," he said as he start dancing.

We all started to cheer and dance along with him because we were happy he was getting married and also because he wasn't going to be here for two weeks which means no work to do until he get's back.

" But you guys do know that I'm leaving homework so don't think you guys are slick," He said laughing and we all start booing and whining at the same time.

" Get over it you big babies you guys love me anyway so," he said in a funny tone and we all start laughing at him.

He then went on to say that it was a  project of two partners.

People were already picking their partners and sitting down together with them but Mr. Ray stop them and said.

" Oh not so fast, this time I'm picking the partners so sit y'all a little behind down okay" pointing at us with a serious face.

We all groan and start whining again which made him laugh even more and ignore us. He began paring people, but then he started to put people from the yellow squad together with my gang members.

Which made us shocked because duh we are rivals and don't like each other.

He started paring us and I don't care about this bullshit as long as he doesn't put me with  Bobby I'm fine because if he does then we fighting.

Luckily Bobby was paired with Sehun, yes I know poor Sehun. I was waiting for my partner when he said something that made me smile and smirk at the same time.

" And lastly Jennie and Rosé" Which made the class gasp and Jennie choke.

" That's it guys you are dismissed," he said.

Those two weeks are going to be fun and amazing. Oh, Jennie Kim just waits for what's coming.

Jennie POV

Everybody got ready after Mr.Ray said who are our partners and that we can leave.

I still can't believe he put me with Rosé like I love Mr.Ray but sometimes I just hate him because I know damn right he did it on purpose.

Everybody left and I was putting my books in my bookbag when I felt someone touch me making me jump a little.

I look back and see that it was Rosé. Ohh great what does she want now.

" What?" I snap at her as she looks at me and smiles.

" Hey, why so grumpy princess," She said with that fucking little voice of I'm an innocent angel.

" I don't know you tell me," I said with a very sarcastic tone.

" I don't know either that's why I'm asking you," She said cockily.

" Rosé I'm not about to play your little mind games I have to get going," I said.

I was about to leave when she grab my hands and pull me towards her and hold my waist.

" What's the rush princess, you don't have anything to do plus we just going to lunch so relax," she said.

As she brushes her lips against my neck making me feel her hot breath sending chills down my spine.

" G- get off me Park Chaeyoung," I said flustered.

" I don't want to Park Jennie," she said and I just look up at her and roll my eyes.

" Since when is my last name Park," I said with a playful tone.

" Since we got married," she said and tills her head to the right to give me a better look.

" But where is my ring if we are married like you said," I said teasingly which made her blush and look down a little. Two can play this game.

" So you saying that I have a chance with you, Jennie," she said as she bite her lips.

" Maybe yes and maybe no depends on what's my mood is at the time," I said while looking up at her.

She then grab my hands and put them around her neck, and went straight to my neck again.

She then attacks my neck and started kissing it slowly as she starts licking my neck and ughh it felt so good.

What the fuck am I doing? Jennie get it together girl omg I can believe I letting her do this to me, but why does it feel so good.

" Rosé let me go," I said seriously which made her roll her eyes and shake her head no.

" Please," I said no more like a whisper because this girl it's kissing me in my neck and it's making me hot and bothered I fucking hate the fact that she has that effect on me.

Rosé then looks at me and brings her thumb to my lips and starts brushing them she then leans in as if she was going to kiss me and I close my eyes and wait for the impact but instead of my lips, she kissed my cheek and laugh.

" I see you later princess," She said.

She then release me and gave me one more look before grabbing her backpack and leaving.

These two weeks are going to be hell for me. Lord, please get me through this without me killing Rosé.

Author's note:
Hey what's up my little nuggets as I promise here is the chapter. hope you guys like it and please vote. ❤️❤️❤️