Bully

Rosé POV

Once I went out of the classroom I immediately went to lunch to find my gang members.

I can't believe I almost kiss Jennie on the lips, but instead, I kiss her cheek because I don't want her to see me as a Fuck girl.

It's already bad enough that she knows I'm an asshole and that I don't give a fuck about people except for the ones I care about.

"How did it go with my sister? " Jungkook asked me once I sat next to him.

" What do you mean?" I said confused.

" Did you get her number?" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed as I rolled my eyes and said, " Why would she give me her number?

" Because you guys like each other," He said with a duh face.

" No she doesn't she hates me and thinks I'm an asshole," I said pouting.

"Ohh come on chae it's obvious that you like my sister and that she likes you too," said Suga while chewing on his food.

" Yeah it's kinda obvious Rosie," said Lay now joining the conversation.

I then tell them what happened which was a huge mistake I made because they all started to tease the shit out of me which it's was annoying.

" Ohh give her a break guys," Said Joy hugging me.

" Thank you Joy, you see this is why Joy it's my favorite," I said which made them stick their tongue out at me making me laugh at their foolishness.

We were busy talking about stupid things and making plans for the weekend.

We then heard a loud bam which made us look over to where the noise was coming from.

I see Bobby making fun of one of the new sophomore which made me get angry because even though we have this image of bad kids that don't give a fuck and do whatever they want doesn't mean we allowed bullying to happen to other people.

I made my way to him and grab the phone he took from the sophomore and gave it back to him and told him to go sit at my table.

" You little punk don't get to talk to him like that," I said in a very angry voice.

" hahaha, oh yeah what are you going to do about it," He said slamming his soccer ball on the table getting everyone's attention even Jennie.

" What am I going to about it?, well first I'm going to call your father," I said which made everyone laugh including him.

He then throws his soccer ball at me which I caught with one hand and start playing with it shocking everybody.

" Give me my ball back you bitch" He said. 

" You know Bobby I feel sorry for you," I said smiling. 

" You don't know me," he said.

" Oh but I do all too well," I said.

" You the man, captain of the soccer team, gets the pretty girls and high school it's your kingdom," I said making my way towards him.

" But people Bobby is the school bully," I said while playing with the ball around him. " why is he a bully?" I continued.

" Rosé stop," he said getting a little angry.

" It is way too easy to say Bobby preys on the weak simply because he's a dick," I said. 

Everybody start laughing and Bobby made a face at me.

" No, no, no Bobby here it's much more complex than that," I said," you see according to leading psychiatrists Bobby it's a bully for one of three reasons" I continued.

" One, underneath all that male bravado there's an insecure little girl just banging on the closet door trying to get out," I said while doing little tricks with the soccer ball.

Everybody laughs including Jennie and her squad.

" Two, like a caveman Bobby's brain is underdeveloped therefore Bobby, is unable to use self-control and so he acts out aggressively. I said and paused for a second to look at him.

" And the third reason is Bobby has a mall wiener," I said which made my whole table jump while saying ohhh and the other student laughed.

I then smile start dribbling the ball and going towards him I then made him believe I throw it to his face but I then managed to catch it.

" don't hurt yourself, big boy," I said and gave him his ball back he then look around and left running to the exit.

Everybody then started to cheer and say my name which made me smile and tell them to keep quiet and go back to do what they were doing.

I then went to my table and sat down next to the boy which  I didn't catch his name yet.

" What's your name," I ask him.

" My name is Kim Jong-Dae but you can call me Chen," he said while smiling a bit.

" Well Chen do they bully you a lot," I said feeling a little bit sorry for him.

" Yeah since last year, but I'm used to it," he said which made me feel even more bad for him.

" Well Chen I tell you what," I said

" What?" He said confused.

" You are officially now a member of the black squad which means they would never make fun of you because we are here to protect you," I said which made him smile and nod.

" When school finishes you be leaving with me and lay so we can give you a full change," Sehun said.

I was about to say something when Jennie came and told me she wanted to talk to me outside.

I then smile and nod and excuse myself I can already feel my friends teasing me. We went to the school back and sat on the benches outside.

" Thank you," she said while looking at me.

" For what," I said smiling at her.

" For sticking up for that kid," she said.

" It's no biggie I don't like when people bully other people,"  I said while looking at her.

" I know I'm sorry for Bobby's behavior today," she said.

" Jennie you are Bobby's leader, not mother okay if somebody needs to apologize that's him not you," I said.

" I know I just feel embarrassed for him I don't know why he acts that way sometimes," she said

" Maybe because he is stupid" I mumbled so she won't hear me.

But I fail as I see her laughing. She then stood up to leave but before she left she kissed me on the cheek and said.

" Maybe you do have some good in you, see you tomorrow"

Making me look like a fool. Ohh Jennie Kim you are going to be the death of me.

Author's notes:

Hello my little nuggets here it is the new chapter. what would happen next chapters wait to see and find out. Also if you know were I got the line of Bobby and Rosé little encounter you a real one. Have a good day ma.