·Chapter Twenty-Two·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

Keisha flipped her silky straight natural hair over her shoulder as she walked through the doors of Play. The lobby was practically filled up and it was only 8:45. Most of the V.I.P sections were full and girls were already giving out dances.

"See what I tell you. It's hella hoes in here, and did you see that crowd of bitches coming in with their gym bags and shit. I don't even think the dressing room is big enough for all of us." Brisha whined as she looked around the crowded club.

"Shut yo complaining ass up. Let's get this money. Take yo ass in there and put on yo fit and shake some ass. Niggas gone throw money regardless." Keisha stated. She put her Louie bag over her shoulder and strutted her way through the overflow of girls.

"Yeah easy for you to say. They're all looking for bitches that look like you. Light skin and a fat ass." Brisha said with attitude.

"Oh and don't forget my pretty ass face," Keisha replied cockily. She waved at customers on their way to the dressing room and her pussy began to throb at all the money in the room. "Stop being so depressing," She said to her cousin.

"Aye wassup, lil red. Can I get a dance?" A guy with a mouth full of golds held on to Keisha's arm, preventing her from walking. He was sitting at a table full of hood niggas. By the way, they all were shining she knew they were paid.

Keisha politely removed her arm. "I'm not even dressed yet daddy," she giggled. She was dressed casually in a pair of pink Juicy Couture sweats and a white cropped top. Her beat face and silky hair enhanced her appearance, it didn't matter what she was wearing.

"Shit I don't give a fuck what you got on. You look good as fuck," the guy replied and licked his lips.

Keisha flipped her hair off of her shoulder and bent down to whisper in his ear. "I'll tell you what. If you got that paper I may pinch away some of my time for you," Her lips were centimeters away from his ear and her warm breath tickled him.

"Paper? You ain't said nothing but a word baby girl," the guy said in a husky tone. He pulled out two stacks of banded bills and flashed the new Rolex on his wrist. He made sure to smile wide enough to show every single gold and diamond-studded tooth in his mouth.

Keisha chuckled. "Okay, daddy. I see you got it. Give me a second to go put on something sexy and we can go to a private room," She said and the guy gave her cheeks a hard smack. Usually, she would protest to customers touching her, but the money was the only thing on her mind and it helped that he was easy on the eyes.

Keisha walked into the dressing room and it was overcrowded with bitches. Titties and ass flopped around as every girl rushed to get ready. On a night like this, she expected it to be a lot of new faces. She didn't mind the overflow of girls because she knew a lot of them liked to party.

Keisha maneuvered throughout the sea of girls and found an empty spot on a bench. Her hair and make-up were finished so all she had to do was get dressed. She pulled her cropped top carefully over her head and slipped down the Juicy Couture sweats. Undressing like she was in the comfort of her own home Keisha ignored the envious stares.

"Hey Cherry. You on?" Serena asked. "Please tell me you have something. I couldn't get shit all day," She said with a hand on her hip, ignoring Keisha's naked body.

"Damn can a bitch cover her pussy up before a muhfucka starts asking for something," Keisha replied harshly.

"My bad Cherry," Serena stood back and watched Keisha like she was a puppy waiting to be fed.

"How much you need?" Keisha asked as she slid her cherry red toes into her open-toed clear platform heels.

"I just need like 60 bucks worth. Enough to last me till tomorrow night." Serena said eagerly. She fidgeted while standing there so she sparked up a mindless conversation to try and distract herself from the monkey on her back. "Girl, did you hear who was gonna be here tonight?"