•Chapter Twenty-Three•

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

"Cousin, you look good as fuck," Shayla complimented. She stood next to Jaz in front of the huge mirror as they admired the work of art that Jaz wore. Fixing stray strands of Jaz's hair she made sure her cousin was right in all places. Shayla was always there to look after and make sure she was good.

"Alright. Lemme get out there. Good luck boo. Even though you don't need it" Shayla said and kissed her cousin on the cheek. She walked out of the dressing room, leaving Jaz and Kylo alone.

Kylo paid the owner a small check to ensure that Jaz could get ready in peace. It inconvenienced a lot of the other dancers but Jaz didn't give a fuck. She was used to the royal treatment whenever Kylo was around and she was loving every minute of it.

Jaz looked at herself in the mirror and nodded with approval. She did look good as fuck. The set Kylo had custom-made for her fit perfectly and Jaz was hype to show it off. Her white mesh halter top and thong bottoms were covered in dangling Swarovski crystals. Jaz looked like a walking chandelier. Applying the final layer of lip gloss Jaz psyched herself up by whining her hips to the beat. She was in love with what she saw in the mirror and the man behind her was partly the reason.

"Damn baby. I don't know if I wanna let you go out there looking this good," Kylo said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Bae, don't start. You're the one who paid for it" she reminded him.

He placed soft kisses along the nape of her neck. "You know I gotta keep my baby looking fly," Kylo said and smacked her backside. "Gotta be rocking a bag at all times."

Jaz turned around and faced him. "How do I look?" She said while doing a pose and spin, giving him the full view of her ensemble.

Jaz styled her natural hair into a wavy wet look that reached the middle of her back. Her makeup was minimal except for glossy lids and striking turquoise eyeliner. 25mm mink lashes hooded her chinky eyes and the sparkly gloss she wore on her lips glistened.

"Yes, baby I love the drip. All of it," Kylo said and pecked her lips.

"Stop bae. My gloss," Jaz whined and reached for her gloss to fix the smudges. Kylo took it out of her hand and attacked her face with kisses. He didn't give a fuck about messing up her hair or make-up.

"Kylo! What the fuck!" Jaz fumed and turned to the mirror to fix her gloss and hair that she spent an hour on.

"You're so damn sexy. I couldn't resist." Kylo said and kissed her again on the cheek.

Grabbing his chin, Jaz turned his face to hers. Slipping her tongue into his mouth she moaned from her urges. Jaz kissed him slowly like she didn't have to go on stage. Kylo let his hands roam Jaz's body and a moan escaped her lips. Luckily, they were the only two people in the dressing room.

Jaz was introduced to ecstasy and lately, she'd been partaking in the pills a little too much. She loved the feeling so she brought some with her when she left Miami. Tonight she knew she would be nervous so she popped one just to be at her peak sexiness. After all, it was her welcome home dance and she knew all the attention would be on her.

"See what you did?" Jaz said after she pulled away from Kylo. She took a paper towel and wiped her face which was half covered in lip gloss.

Kylo stood back with a smirk on his face. "I got a surprise for you later," Kylo said.

Jaz perked up and kissed him again. The ecstasy had her out of her mind and the love she had for Kylo didn't make it any better. It urged her to do more than she had time for. "I got a surprise for you too" she mentioned and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth.