•Chapter Twenty-Six•

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

A few hours later Rico arrived home and was met with Keisha sitting on the couch. She was scrolling on her phone with the most pissed off face she could conjure up. "Where the fuck you been?" she asked when they made eye contact. Keisha sat up, put her phone on her lap, and glared at her boyfriend.

Rico ignored her and went straight up the stairs. Dealing with the news he just heard, he didn't have the time to listen to her nagging right now.

"I know this nigga did not ignore me," Keisha said to herself in disbelief. She stood and ran up the stairs. Meeting Rico in the bedroom she scowled at him. "What's wrong? One of your hoes got you mad?" she taunted as she watched Rico throw various items from the closet into a duffle bag. "You been talking to that bitch Jaz?" She asked. Rico walked right past her and made his way to the bathroom.

"So you not gone say shit? You gone fuck me and leave for three fucking hours, and don't answer your fucking phone. When you finally get back you have the nerve to act weird. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Keisha asked. "You really got me fucked up punk ass nigga,"

Rico gave her a death glare before slamming the bathroom door in her face. He took a quick shower and waited for Keisha to stop banging on the door. When she finally went back downstairs Rico gathered his shit and left the apartment without speaking one word.

"What the fuck am I gonna do," Rico said to himself. He sat behind the wheel of his car and contemplated life. He fucked up and lost Jaz now he's about to lose Keisha too. "Why do I let pussy control me?" he spoke out loud as he shook his head.

Brisha delivered the worst news of his life. It's not like he didn't want kids, he just didn't want them with her rat looking ass. He silently cursed himself for not wearing protection. Looking down at the sack of white powder in his lap, he thought about how it felt to be high. The feeling of being free and having no care in the world, he didn't understand why he gave up something that made him genuinely happy.

Rico stared at the cocaine for a few more seconds before he gave in. He dumped some out on the back of his fist and with one quick sniff, the cocaine entered his system.

He tilted his head back and waited for the effects of the drug to kick in. It's been a couple of months since he'd last indulged, so it didn't take long for his high to arrive. His heart raced and he felt the blood rush to his manhood, causing him to grab his crotch.

"Gah damn. This is some good shit," He said as he massaged himself through his jeans. He wanted to swing by one of his other hoe's houses to release some of the tension but he was already in a fucked up situation. Instead, he started his car and made his way to CJ's house.

***

Rico banged on Cj's front door like he was the cops. The cocaine made him feel numb, he couldn't help but go all out. His fist hit the wooden door and the sound that erupted could wake a whole neighborhood. "Bro, you good?" Cj asked after opening up the door to his frantic friend.

Rico stood there staring at his best friend. "Hell naw some crazy shit just happened," Rico panted. He tried his best to hide his high, but he was obviously in the clouds. His pupils were dilated as fuck and he was fidgeting too much, "You gone let a nigga in or what?" Rico said with a sniff.

Cj squinted his eyes at him before stepping to the side. "Aye nigga? What the fuck is up with you," Cj asked after closing the door behind him.

Rico paced back and forth with his hands on his sweating forehead. "Bro I fucked up. I fucked up bad,"

"What you do now nigga?" Cj asked. He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. Being used to Rico's bullshit he didn't give much attention. Every other week Rico had a crisis.

"I got that bitch pregnant!"

"Wait. Who? Cherry?" Cj asked.

"Nah man," Rico replied.

Cj stood "The fuck do you mean nah?"

Rico paced the room again with his eyes glued to the floor. "I've been messing around with Brisha for a few months. She just told me today that she's pregnant," Rico confessed.

Cj chuckled as he stared at Rico. "Nah nigga. You gotta be lying. You been fucking that hoe raw?"

Rico didn't respond.

"Wow, you already lost Jaz now you fina lose Keisha too. The fuck you think she gonna do when she finds out? You betta hope her crazy ass don't kill you," Cj said. He grabbed the blunt from the coffee table and lit it up. Taking a long pull from the exotic weed, Cj looked at Rico again before he burst out in laughter. "Bro what the fuck. You got Brisha pregnant? Yo ass dumb as hell," Cj couldn't contain his laughter.

"Nigga this shit is not funny. What the fuck am I gonna do?" Rico expressed with a pained look.

"Shit, it looks like yo ass fina be wearing a Burberry button up and eating meatballs and Rotel cheese dip in a few months," Cj chuckled.

"You always fucking playing. Man, this shit is serious. I cant have no fucking kids right now," Rico said causing Cj to erupt in laughter again.

Cj wiped the few tears from his laughter and put on a serious face. "Man look, best case scenario the baby isn't yours," he replied with a shrug. "But worst-case scenario it is yours and even worst-case scenario you get murdered by Cherry. You know she crazy as fuck."

Ignoring his lame jokes, Rico sat down next to Cj. "Nigga pass the blunt,"

"I'm glad you came by though. I was just about to call you. Boss wanted us to do a lil stakeout on one of the niggas he thinks been stealing from him," Cj explained.

"Damn who the fuck would be that stupid," Rico asked as held in the pungent smoke. It must've been too much for his lungs to handle because he erupted in coughs a few seconds later.

"Bro you won't believe who it was," Cj said while shaking his head. "It was that nigga Killa. Maybe that's why his ass aint been hitting us up,"

"I shol haven't spoken to him in a good minute," Rico said matter of factly.

"Yeah, cause he grimey as fuck," Cj replied.

"When you tryna slide on em?" Rico asked.

Cj blew out the smoke that was in his lungs "Shit let's get this over with. I got shit to do tonight," he said as he stood. 

.

.

.

.

.

.
As always sorry for the wait.

Thanks for reading.