·Chapter Sixteen·

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

When Keisha finally opened her eyes for the day it was 2 in the afternoon. She checked her phone and saw that she had messages from several different men. Probably from all the people she gave her number out to the night before. Knowing that there was money to be made Keisha hopped up, threw her curls in a bun, and slipped on a sundress. Walking down the stairs she noticed Rico in the same spot that she left him.

"Rico...Rico!" Keisha yelled at the edge of the couch." Get ya ass up. It's almost 3."

"Yeah," Rico stirred in his sleep. He turned over and ignored her.

"I'm about to head out for a few. Get out of the house today." She said and walked to the door. "And don't come back to my shit if you aint got shit!" She spat and slammed the door.

Leaving the house in a heated rush Keisha ran to her Cherry red Challenger. She was on her way to Hamilton's hotel, which was not far from her apartment. To Keisha, money was to be made at all hours of the day, nothing stopped her bag.

She walked into the hotel lobby and headed straight to the bar. Plopping down on a stool, Keisha decided to order a little pick me up before her rendezvous. She was supposed to be having lunch with a guy that she met from the party.

"Hey can I get a double shot of tequila and a sierra mist please"

"Cherry?"

Keisha turned around and her eyes almost bulged out of her head.

"Kevin? Damn you clean up nice" she said while nodding her head in approval. She licked her lips and gave Kevin bedroom eyes. Kevin looked much more expensive now that he was out of his chill work clothes. He was laced in Gucci and wore many chains around his neck. It was obvious that he wanted to impress her.

"Damn. You look like you tryna get into something." He replied while licking his lips. He noticed Keisha's nipples through the thin fabric of the sundress.

"Shit, I was hoping you were tryna get into something," Keisha purred and stood up off of the stool. "Let's go up to your room"

She was down to do whatever. It was obvious that he had some type of money by the way he was flashing his diamonds. She was coming out of here with something. Kevin led her to his suite and Keisha immediately slipped her sundress to the floor.

"I hope you don't mind. I'm a little hot" she said innocently. Keisha sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open. Kevin watched her with his mouth agape.

"You gone come over here? Or just stand there and stare at me?"

"Shit it's like that? You not even gone make a nigga work for it?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, you gone be working alright," Keisha said while caressing the folds of her love box. "Come here and show me what that mouth do."

Kevin dropped the keys off and removed every piece of clothing on his stride over to the bed. He kneeled and did his best to pleasure her.

"You bad as fuck and this mothafucka is juicy like a peach," Kevin mumbled with his face buried between her thighs. "I don't usually do this shit, but I couldn't resist."

Keisha sat back and tried to enjoy the lackluster head she was receiving. This nigga betta have a fucking donkey dick, cause this shit is wack as fuck. I can't believe I'm about to waste my time with his wack ass. He probably doesn't even get money. Keisha thought as she looked down at the balding spot on top of Kevin's head.